PDA

View Full Version : I am donating

InPaulWeTrust
01-31-2008, 06:52 AM
I am abhorred by the blatant acts of CNN last night, how dare they do this to Paul. Sure, Huckabee got shafted too, but he was given time to finish all his answers, when paul was asked a question twice, he got cut off twice, once he was in the middle of a word and Cooper interrupted him.

It is so apparent that you have to be blind not to see. I was very emotional and enraged last night at this display of so called "freedom" by the MSM. This was no debate, but rather a rendition of THE VIEW where in this case two men who seemed to be PMSing blabber on about ridiculous technicalities.

I have yet to donate to any money bomb, but I will donate to this one for this reason only(due to being a college student, money situation is tight, but this is one worthy cause!). I was one of the proud few to vote for Ron here in central FL along with my Father, and I will continue to be the proud few, regardless of what the future brings to support liberty and do my best to preserve my freedom and that of my family and country.

I pledge to donate. So should you.

-D.

beachmaster
01-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T404871-113275927

NEXT!

(That "debate" truly ticked me off too!)

HappyJack
01-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

InPaulWeTrust
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
I will be donating the money tomorrow. This man needs to be in office, the oval one that is.

Ex Post Facto
01-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Remember tell your parents, family, and friends that Ron Paul needs donations. $51 is the asking amount, but more is appreciated.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Everyone needs to donate $51 PLUS find 10 BRAND NEW DONATORS to join you as well. That is why this one is more fun. Get out of your bubble and ASK to see who else wants to JOIN YOU donating.

Open up that address book of yours and get calling. Dont know what to say?

"Hi dad, I was wondering if you would help me tomorrow?"
"with what son?"
"well there is a donation drive to help elect a president that will help us _____________"
a. end the war
b. get rid of the irs
c. get rid of the federal reserve
d. give us back our gun rights
e. stop the war on drugs

"that sounds great! how much is it to help out?"

"well I am donating $51 but im sure you could probably do a bit more right dad?"

"hmmn you know what son how does $2300 sound?"

(I live in a perfect world BUT you never know how the conversation will go UNTIL you actually pick up the phone and ASK for the donation!)