PDA

View Full Version : Ron and Huck should schedule their own debate

Join The Paul Side
01-31-2008, 03:48 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Dr. Paul and Huckster teamed up to find sponsors and a network to air a debate featuring them only for voters that are sick of the McRomney show?

I doubt it would be done on Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, & CBS. But I bet Spike TV, TNT, or USA Network might be interested.

I know it's wishful thinking but it would be nice. ;)

JohnnyWrath
01-31-2008, 03:52 AM
I like Romney better than Huck....matter of fact....I very much dislike Huck and his entire agenda of Christianizing the constitution. The ONLY thing they have in common is the lack of airtime on tonights debate.... Huck is dead without the media....Ron Paul is not....he has true supporters.

dax702
01-31-2008, 03:58 AM
You know, I never thought of that! There's a lot of TV stations out there - why couldn't something like this be done?

Join The Paul Side
01-31-2008, 03:59 AM
I like Romney better than Huck....matter of fact....I very much dislike Huck and his entire agenda of Christianizing the constitution. The ONLY thing they have in common is the lack of airtime on tonights debate.... Huck is dead without the media....Ron Paul is not....he has true supporters.

You're missing the point. Ron and Huck sit there twiddling their thumbs while 3/4 of the debate is focused on McCain and Romney finger pointing at each other and evading answering the questions with their "blah blah blah" babble.

maghi85
01-31-2008, 04:14 AM
i think RP is better without Huckabee...
Okay if he endorses him.. but RP should never take him as a VP..
CNN and all news corporations have shattered Huck up by exposing his political crimes

Jamsie 567
01-31-2008, 04:19 AM
They need to just let the guy talk. He could blow any ratings through the roof he is the chosen one.

VoluntaryMan
01-31-2008, 04:25 AM

Still, it would be interesting to see Dr. Paul go toe-to-toe with the guy who's been stealing his thunder.

dave68
01-31-2008, 07:21 AM
I think it is a good idea. I doubt u could get national media to participate, but u might be able to get a big city affiliate to do this.