PDA

View Full Version : Message is Spreading!!

MattMinnesota
01-31-2008, 02:55 AM
I've convinced my roommate to vote for Ron Paul and I'm taking him with me on Tuesday to caucus. He also told his mom to vote for Ron Paul, she was going to vote McCain 'cause he will probably win' but now she is voting her conscious. I've also convinced both my parents (didn't take much convincing), my mom even called me tonight to tell me how mad she was about the debate and that she emailed CNN. haha Oh and my brother too. So there's 5 more votes for MN. I think this debate really pushed a lot of people into supporting him. He made McCain and Romney look foolish over their petty argument. He was by far the most intelligent and presidential.

I'm working on my other roommate who supports Obamma, but I don't think I'm gonna pull it off by the 5th.

Give me liberty
01-31-2008, 03:00 AM
nice job.

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 03:02 AM
Keep it up!

affa
01-31-2008, 03:02 AM
I've convinced my roommate to vote for Ron Paul and I'm taking him with me on Tuesday to caucus. He also told his mom to vote for Ron Paul, she was going to vote McCain 'cause he will probably win' but now she is voting her conscious. I've also convinced both my parents (didn't take much convincing), my mom even called me tonight to tell me how mad she was about the debate and that she emailed CNN. haha Oh and my brother too. So there's 5 more votes for MN. I think this debate really pushed a lot of people into supporting him. He made McCain and Romney look foolish over their petty argument. He was by far the most intelligent and presidential.

I'm working on my other roommate who supports Obamma, but I don't think I'm gonna pull it off by the 5th.

Easy way to convert your roommate:

1. Tell him Obama voted for the Patriot Act.
2. Tell him Obama voted to fund the Iraq War.
3. Tell him Obama is for the National ID Card.

Ask him - what does he actually like about Obama other than his presence. What issues does he stand for - and tell him he's not allowed to use the word 'change'.

Then show him this:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

And explain to him - Obama is part of the system. He's glossy and he speaks well - but his own voting history proves he's just more of the same.

Ron Paul, on the other hand, is for the people. And yea, he's Republican, but he's gonna have to get over that and realize that Ron Paul is the best choice for our future. If he wants out of the war, it's the ONLY choice.

derdy
01-31-2008, 03:41 AM
Excellent work! My dad was the only one I couldn't sway because of Edwards. Now that he's out he says he'll vote for Paul!

I took off work on Feb 5 and I'll be following the ballots from my voting precinct to their home in the Election Officials' custody and documenting the chain of custody with a camcorder!:D