PDA

View Full Version : Where was THIS Ron Paul at?

H Roark
01-31-2008, 02:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6O-Cznef-M

That right there was the Ron Paul I was hoping on seeing tonight! A Ron Paul that was on the offensive, had passion and was ready to shoot down any of the opponents both with reason and character. Where was that Ron Paul tonight?

warmth of the sun
01-31-2008, 09:27 AM
That.... was awesome.

traitorist
01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
yeah, where is that Ron Paul? the $64,000 question.

jillian
01-31-2008, 09:38 AM
i haven't looked at the youtube video posted but i have a theory as to why he debates so differently then he did over the summer.

i think that he is rushed and flustered because he is not being given time or respect in those debates. Dr. Paul is a kind, loving, sensitive man and he is surrounded by arrogant, fake, mean, pricks who totally disrespect him. How would you feel? Seriously, would you be able to convey your message?

freejack
01-31-2008, 09:39 AM
i hate to say it but i think this campaign is really wearing him down. you can see it in the way he speaks and moves. he is being battered from all sides. one man versus the ENTIRE corporate machine. my prayers goes out to Dr. Paul.

jillian
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
i hate to say it but i think this campaign is really wearing him down. you can see it in the way he speaks and moves. he is being battered from all sides. one man versus the ENTIRE corporate machine. my prayers goes out to Dr. Paul.

i feel the same way!

pray for him a lot everyone!

BillyDkid
01-31-2008, 09:47 AM
Look, the man is human. I'm 53 and most of you are much younger - could you stand up to the stress of relentless campaigning and little sleep while still serving in Congress and knowing that the entire media machine is fighting against you? I sure couldn't. Do really think it is too much to ask for - some semblance of fair treatment by the media and some small opportunity to present your views without having to be Rambo to do it?

WilliamC
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
In last nights debate Anderson Stupor would have been interrupting him after 20 seconds, and wouldn't stop.

rockandrollsouls
01-31-2008, 10:04 AM
No, I think we will see this Ron Paul in future debates. He's being very smart about who he picks on and goes after...why should he be the one on the foolish offense when they all pick each other off? I think he's waiting to REALLY hit home when his message can be heard more thoroughly and by more people. Just my opinion, but I don't think it's because he's battered. If anything, he's said time and again he's surprised by how his support has grown.

Cytranic
01-31-2008, 10:35 AM
What future deabtes? Its over man, there is no other important debates prior to super tuesday. I'm sorry but Ron Paul blew it last night. Ron Paul in this video is the one who made me donate over $500 to his campaign. Last night's debate was horrible.

JimInNY
01-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Which debate were you fair weather patriots watching?

He was right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhAokoMgSDc

GoDrNo
01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
What future deabtes? Its over man, there is no other important debates prior to super tuesday. I'm sorry but Ron Paul blew it last night. Ron Paul in this video is the one who made me donate over $500 to his campaign. Last night's debate was horrible.

You know this how??? You stated in another thread you watched "Lost" instead.

mokkan88
01-31-2008, 11:31 AM
i haven't looked at the youtube video posted but i have a theory as to why he debates so differently then he did over the summer.

i think that he is rushed and flustered because he is not being given time or respect in those debates. Dr. Paul is a kind, loving, sensitive man and he is surrounded by arrogant, fake, mean, pricks who totally disrespect him. How would you feel? Seriously, would you be able to convey your message?

He needs to look each candidate in the eye and say, "Here's why you're wrong..."

wgadget
01-31-2008, 12:10 PM

Huckabee troll.

jyakulis
01-31-2008, 12:27 PM
you can't blow it when you get 5-6 minutes of total air time. give him a damn break.

dannno
01-31-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey if Cyntranic didn't watch the whole debate, then they missed it.

Ahh.. you were saying Cyntranic is the Huck troll... hmm

FortWorth38
01-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Where the Hell is America????
Why were the spectators just sitting there like dazed and drugged up?? If I would have been there I would have stood up and demanded AC to let all of the Men speak.. And would have put Gov Arnold on the spot to make a damn Robo Cop move.
The problem is we have stopped speaking up and getting involved. We do not put ourselves on the line anymore to HELP..Why FEAR . I am in Texas, I challenge everyone to HELP stop this bully tactic. If you support a cause stand up for it. Texans are fed up and I pray they have another debate here!!!
Hell with all the on Stage Fighting I was waiting for Jerry Springer to come out..

IanM
01-31-2008, 01:06 PM
you can't blow it when you get 5-6 minutes of total air time. give him a damn break.

So true...!

I think if Ron were viewing this he would ask us to stop posting on message boards complaining about the debates; go out and tell people why they should vote for the only constitutional candidate.

tropicangela
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM
He has gotten pretty mad in previous debates in this election campaign. I think he did well last night considering. Maybe he wanted to be more respectful to Reagan than those other clowns.

Chemicalman
01-31-2008, 01:38 PM
That would be "Cyantric"

Just how do you think Dr. Paul should have handled the snub last night? I get the feeling that some of you wanted Ron to bitch slap McCain and kick Romney in the nuts. In a fantasy world that would be just fine, but it just doesn't work that way.

He is having to play politics. I don't know about you, but I have donated a lot to this campaign to see this message get out. There is no way millions of Americans would just suddenly "wake up" and pull the lever for him.

He got 3% of the vote in Florida, so how would it look if he threw a hissy fit on stage?

TastyWheat
01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes. That's what I want to see from now on. I want to see a passionate, strong-willed, and downright fed up Ron Paul at every debate. It may be in his nature to be soft-spoken, but I think you win more hearts and minds speaking like an incensed American than you do speaking like a rehearsed politician.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
Yeah i think its a lot of strain on the old guy.

But, so would being a president I guess.

I don't think he's playing the gentleman or being nice to win people over......... he's just dropping the ball.

he does well, he says great things, but he's not doing what he has to do to attack.

FortWorth38
01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
As A Taxpayer, Registrar Voter & US Citizen

We have a duty to this process of Elections.

Again I ask You ... Why did no one stand up from the seated spectators and demand that all the Men up there have a fair chance to state their answers.

I think Ron would be saying ..see they are the Revolution.. They are creating the change.

RonPaulFTFW
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Which debate were you fair weather patriots watching?

He was right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhAokoMgSDc

He has a point.

Ron Didn't sound as angry but he was tough.

V4Vendetta
01-31-2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah, if ron would start acting more like that, he would get alot more support from Christians.... after all they are strongly opposed to the new world order.... The UN, North American Union, WTO, IMF, are all part of that

terryhamel
01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
We should not expect the media to cater to Ron nor should we expect the media to sell Ron to the public. The job is UP TO US.

Are you a precinct captain? Are you canvasing your precinct? Are you helping canvas your neighboring precincts and states?

Get out there and advocate for Ron Paul. This is a bottom up effort, not a top down. Bypass the media.

Are you a RP republican at your local level? Are you plugged into the local system so you can be?

Ron can only do so much as commander in chief - he needs you to become a voice in Congress and right down to your local level. Change the system back to a republic. Becomes the irate and tireless minority. Become eternally vigilant. Ron has been doing this for 25 years as a lone voice. Now that he has awakened the American sleeping giant, you can be a part of something great - something that will go down in history as the turning point at it's greatest contrasting moment.

MooCowzRock
01-31-2008, 10:19 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-897129633961255565

tarabyte
01-31-2008, 10:22 PM

"Lost" came on today not yesterday, troll.

Molly1
01-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah, if ron would start acting more like that, he would get alot more support from Christians.... after all they are strongly opposed to the new world order.... The UN, North American Union, WTO, IMF, are all part of that

Christians are obligated to educate themselves just like everyone else.

It wouldn't take them long to see Ron Paul's positions on everything.

But they haven't done their research so they vote for Huck who wants to build a road from north to south (read: the nau highway) and says he is a Christian.

We all know what the bible has to say about that:

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

tarabyte
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
Christians are obligated to educate themselves just like everyone else.

It wouldn't take them long to see Ron Paul's positions on everything.

But they haven't done their research so they vote for Huck who wants to build a road from north to south (read: the nau highway) and says he is a Christian.

A Christian should be Christ-like, humble, respect freedom, and lead by example.

Who sounds more like that to you, Ron Paul or Huckabee?

Molly1
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
A Christian should be Christ-like, humble, respect freedom, and lead by example.

Who sounds more like that to you, Ron Paul or Huckabee?

Ron Paul. :)

Matt Collins
01-31-2008, 11:28 PM
A Christian should be Christ-like, humble, respect freedom, and lead by example. But remember that Jesus did (allegedly) get angry at the temple and begin to turn over all of the tables of the vendors outside.

tarabyte
02-02-2008, 01:55 PM
But remember that Jesus did (allegedly) get angry at the temple and begin to turn over all of the tables of the vendors outside.

Well, would "fighting the money changeers" apply more to Ron Paul or Huckabee? I rest my case.

I'm not Christian anymore but it is quite clear to me which of the two is actually Christ-like. And it isn't the one using his religion to get votes.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
02-02-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6O-Cznef-M

That right there was the Ron Paul I was hoping on seeing tonight! A Ron Paul that was on the offensive, had passion and was ready to shoot down any of the opponents both with reason and character. Where was that Ron Paul tonight?

Hell yea!!! That was kickass.