PDA

View Full Version : Right wing talk radio

nick4rp
01-31-2008, 02:32 AM
What is the the deal with right wing talk radio?

Rush, Ingraham, Beck, Savage all complain about McCain and then say we need someone to get back to "first principals" and blah blah.

Ron Paul is in front of him but its like the unspoken name that cannot be uttered. They AVOID him and yet want his message to be real.

I don't get it. Is the media complex this bad? Its like the plague or something. No, Superman and Kryptonite. Ron Paul's name is not ever mentioned, let they reverbrate his message in pieces.

Can someone explain why this is so? I reminds me of the old scene of a reporter reading news stories and a gun is pointed on his head as he "reads the news".

RonPaulMania
01-31-2008, 02:40 AM
It's all about the war. There is no other answer. You don't see the house of cards they made, namely, that if the war in Iraq was wrong they will loose strength of followers and look completely fool-hardy. If a Dem wins they can oppose them on partisan politics. It's not about who is truly for the good of the nation, but who is going to support them in their political future as commentators.

If Paul won he would disgrace the current GOP and stand as a reminder of what they once were.

Peace&Freedom
01-31-2008, 03:47 AM
Some of these hosts were always neocons, others started out as independent conservatives (like Rush in the late '80's---there was a time when he was actually creating talking points for Republican leaders, instead of taking marching orders from them). The war issue has single handedly hollowed them out, turning them into empty-shell 'conservatives' with no substance below their rhetoric. Paul threatens them because he is absolute substance to the core, whose consistency puts them to shame.

Seanmc30
01-31-2008, 07:41 AM
What is the the deal with right wing talk radio?

Rush, Ingraham, Beck, Savage all complain about McCain and then say we need someone to get back to "first principals" and blah blah.

Ron Paul is in front of him but its like the unspoken name that cannot be uttered. They AVOID him and yet want his message to be real.

I don't get it. Is the media complex this bad? Its like the plague or something. No, Superman and Kryptonite. Ron Paul's name is not ever mentioned, let they reverbrate his message in pieces.

Can someone explain why this is so? I reminds me of the old scene of a reporter reading news stories and a gun is pointed on his head as he "reads the news".

I see this all the time, It is absolutely ubiquitous throughout the news stations. Between MSNBC, CNN, and FOX almost every reporter seems to get frustrated every now and again and express an opinion that sounds an awful lot like a Ron Paul perspective...but no Ron Paul.

It's as if they are all trying to tell us something under the radar, but are not allowed to speak its name.

If RP wins it would be awesome but, for my own entertainment if he does not, I look forward to the day he finally looses/drops out when the media will talk about him NONSTOP for 2 weeks asking how in the world we could not elect someone like him.

Just wait...its coming.

Micah
01-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Mike Church on Sirius Patriot Radio has been giving Ron Paul a fair shake for over two weeks now. He is the only one other than Glenn beck that I have seen or heard from. I am with you and am tired of all of these other so called Great Americans. just acting like RP doesn't exist.

maghi85
01-31-2008, 08:52 AM
they want people to think as if there is no candidate who embodies such principles so that the voters don't vote...

mosquitobite
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Some of these hosts were always neocons, others started out as independent conservatives (like Rush in the late '80's---there was a time when he was actually creating talking points for Republican leaders, instead of taking marching orders from them). The war issue has single handedly hollowed them out, turning them into empty-shell 'conservatives' with no substance below their rhetoric. Paul threatens them because he is absolute substance to the core, whose consistency puts them to shame.

QFT

Mises
01-31-2008, 10:12 AM

Exactly!

ArrestPoliticians
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
Savage has said we need to get out of Iraq now, yet he still seems to be covering for Romney all the time. I always respect savage because he is ONLY sold out to the Israeli arab-demonizing lobby. He doesnt really cover for republicans. He almost even told his supporters to not vote for bush last election, but I guess he got a memo a week before the election to get in line.

joelfarm
01-31-2008, 11:00 AM
I know that many of the folks here do not like him, but Alex Jones has been with us from the start. I have listened to them all and fell for their spiel until Ron Paul started running.
More than anything else, his candidacy shows them to be hipocritical lying traitors to our Nation.They have no right, from now on, to rant, rail and plead for a presidential candidate who wants a return to constitutional governance and individual liberty.They have such a person now, and have turned their back on him.