PDA

View Full Version : Something to SERIOUSLY consider, everyone...

vanadium
01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
Now is the time that the Paul campaign should be throwing $5M toward targeted Super Tuesday TV ad buys. With Romney pulling back on his ad buys, this is prime time. I really believe Paul has a great shot in a lot of the smaller states; remember, even Alaska has 26 delegates.

Then another $5M carefully portioned to the subsequent states after ST, and $2-5M toward national buys to keep him in the voter's eyes before deciding whether to stay GOP or go Independent.

If he goes Independent, remember, we all reset back to $0 on our ability to donate as it's toward the General Election and we can donate all over again to that $2300 maximum. Plus, he's running between 7-11% in an Independent run even with Bloomberg factored in (i.e. we can force the Republican Party to cave to us). Something to think about.

N13
01-31-2008, 02:04 AM
Maybe an angel will drop out of the sky and run a few swiftboating ads to knock McCain into his proper place.

vanadium
01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
bizzump

Lord Xar
01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
I was under the assumption Millions and Millions has already been spent on Super Tuesday states.. YET, I have not seen a one in California. Others have seen one or two.. I haven't seen any from anyone but from hillary/obama.. otherwise nothing.

dirka
01-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Maybe an angel will drop out of the sky and run a few swiftboating ads to knock McCain into his proper place.

Ask, and you shall receive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGTJDAAHCnQ

vanadium
01-31-2008, 02:12 AM
Sweet. As. Hell.

Now, if we could just knock Romney around some more and get those RP ad buys running consistently...

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 02:13 AM
I'm not sure I would spend a lot of money in California. The major candidates will be duking it out there. But then again, with Romney pulling back if true?

vanadium
01-31-2008, 02:15 AM
It's true, as stated on National Review and the AP already.

coffeewithchess
01-31-2008, 02:31 AM
I was under the assumption Millions and Millions has already been spent on Super Tuesday states.. YET, I have not seen a one in California. Others have seen one or two.. I haven't seen any from anyone but from hillary/obama.. otherwise nothing.

Yea, I've heard New York was the same way, no ads...that may have changed though, I don't know. I don't understand how in the world Huckabee is running NATIONAL TV ads and RP's HQ isn't...I can't wait to see the FEC financial reports. Finally we will see where $17million was spent.

stevedasbach
01-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Yea, I've heard New York was the same way, no ads...that may have changed though, I don't know. I don't understand how in the world Huckabee is running NATIONAL TV ads and RP's HQ isn't...I can't wait to see the FEC financial reports. Finally we will see where $17million was spent.

QFT

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
We should just do our best, and keep our spirits up for an indy run.

fight_for_liberty
02-01-2008, 03:04 AM
Cali is one of those states where we can win a lot of delegates, but it really requires precise local grassroots canvassing in under-campaigned areas.

brianbb98
02-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Here in AK I've been seeing commercials for about a week now. One right after NBC Nightly News (or the local news, cant remember which) and one right before Leno, every night. I also heard radio commercials from him, and him alone. If you look at per capita donations on ronpaulgraphs.com you see how we stand. He's also the only one who I've seen signs for. He should do quite well up here if those are any signs....