PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul looked AWESOME

SevenEyedJeff
01-31-2008, 01:15 AM
My mouth was wide open with awe by the time I finished watching his 8 minutes in the debate, and the only thing I could say was "Why won't you people listen to him? Why? Why? Why?"

And just look at the smirks on McCain and Romney's faces - they don't look like future presidents, they look like weaseling morons laughing amongst themselves in their own little corner. Meanwhile, true wisdom comes out of the mouth of the master.

Ron Paul is the only hope for this country, and I just absolutely CANNOT figure out how the public is not catching on! It is driving me insane. If you like McCain, America, then I hope you can live with yourself the day you realize you had a chance to change things.....and blew it.

Who else is going to repeal NAFTA and bring our jobs back home?
Who else is going to end the war and bring our troops back home?
Who else is going to guard our borders instead of everyone else's?
Who else is going to protect your savings with sound money?
Who else is going to protect the Constitution of the United States?

Not one of the other candidates will do EVEN ONE of those things.

Fellow supporters....we still have 9 months....LETS KEEP GOING, DON'T GIVE UP! NOT EVER!

Fields
01-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Amen.

Grandson of Liberty
01-31-2008, 01:29 AM
They smirk because they think the Ron Paul Revolution is coming to an end.

Oh no, my friends- this is just the beginning.

hdmf
01-31-2008, 01:30 AM
I understand your frustration. Ron Paul has more of a grasp on the economy and foreign policy than all the other boobs on that stage put together. Including the moderators.

luckystars
01-31-2008, 01:31 AM
They don't fear Ron Paul......they fear us.

Thanehand
01-31-2008, 01:51 AM
And just look at the smirks on McCain and Romney's faces - they don't look like future presidents, they look like weaseling morons laughing amongst themselves in their own little corner. Meanwhile, true wisdom comes out of the mouth of the master.

This was so obvious it was pathetic. Completely un-becoming of a president. Are they going to make smirks and faces at our friends around the globe when they disagree with them too?

They should be ashamed of themselves... but no, they aren't.