PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to PHOENIX!

Syren123
08-05-2007, 05:50 PM
I think the original got lost in the crash...

I'm in PHX this weekend visiting friends and there are Ron Paul Revolution signs EVERYWHERE! WOOHOO!! I remarked on the first one I saw and the kids said "Oh yeah, they're all over the place! What does it mean?" Like that wasn't the perfect segue into the Ron Paul message.

So to you hardcore Ron Paulers in Phoenix: YOU RULE!

If it's getting a group of teenagers to wonder what it's all about, I'm sure it's doing the same to a whole lot of grownups. Way to go!

jonahtrainer
08-05-2007, 06:04 PM
I think the original got lost in the crash...

I'm in PHX this weekend visiting friends and there are Ron Paul Revolution signs EVERYWHERE! WOOHOO!! I remarked on the first one I saw and the kids said "Oh yeah, they're all over the place! What does it mean?" Like that wasn't the perfect segue into the Ron Paul message.

So to you hardcore Ron Paulers in Phoenix: YOU RULE!

If it's getting a group of teenagers to wonder what it's all about, I'm sure it's doing the same to a whole lot of grownups. Way to go!

One way to get the message out would be to put cards on all the cars at high schools.

Because of the MSM/Internet divide; the younger generation is educating the older generation on the principles of freedom just like they educate them on how to use the DVD player and remote control.

Lord Xar
08-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Reynolds
08-05-2007, 07:44 PM
vvv

Jennifer Reynolds
08-05-2007, 07:46 PM
///