PDA

View Full Version : this is our battle; this is our fight!

beermotor
08-05-2007, 05:45 PM
A war to end War. A fight to spread the light. This is a Dark Age we live in, a darkening time, and if we want to spread the light for a little longer, we must dig in. Now. I am calling upon each of you to do what you can, immediately. I am calling upon each of you to be a little rainbow in the dark. (We could learn a lot from DIO!)

Each of you has been attracted to this place because you never imagined there would be so much support on a national level for truth, for justice, and for our unique American traditions. Each of you is now, from this very second forward, a soldier in this struggle. We will never win this without you. We will never win this without your help, your blood, your sacrifice. I urge you, no, forget it, I demand of you - sacrifice all that you can right now. And then tell everyone you can, as often as you can, as politely as you can, why you have chosen to do this.

We will win this by leading the people by our example. We are the only ones who truly care about the people, who truly care about our world. Help me. Help us. Who's with me?

Thank you for your generous donation of $100.00!

Contribution received!
Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

TexMac
08-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Great post. I gave earlier today during Jeff Frazee's broadcast because the campaign was't all that keen on the live streaming video idea and Jeff convinced them that it might bring in donations. So, if you want to keep the live feed going, when you contribute put ABC123 in the code box or use this link. (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/snippets/3/)

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
Thanks for being a part of the campaign!
Your confirmation number:
T14805-85359622

beermotor
08-05-2007, 07:48 PM
Bump? I expected a better response than this!

BLS
08-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm a bit antisocial I guess. I don't know how I'd feel about doing door to door stuff to be honest, although I might do it in a group.

That being said, I still haven't attended any meetups yet since joining in June.
I have however emailed my meetup organizer and asked him if we could work on getting some Revolution sign making parties going. That I could get into.

I have donated alot of money (what's in my budget), but I personally need to do more.

I do tell all of my friends and clients about Ron Paul whenever given the chance.

beermotor
08-06-2007, 04:44 AM
I was just hoping to generate some more "me too" donations. Heh. Lots of folks were whining about the debate. I was hoping a little rallying "put your money where your mouth is" kinda action would stir people up again. Maybe I ain't that good at being a rabble rouser! (sad panda)

Hamburglar
08-06-2007, 05:24 AM
I was just hoping to generate some more "me too" donations. Heh. Lots of folks were whining about the debate. I was hoping a little rallying "put your money where your mouth is" kinda action would stir people up again. Maybe I ain't that good at being a rabble rouser! (sad panda)

Bad time of day for loads of responses and high moral, don't let it deter you.

beermotor
08-06-2007, 06:26 AM
Maybe if I keep this on the front page, it'll take off today... we'll see!

Ann Kobialka
08-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Put $50 in a birthday card this morning. On its way by snail mail Ann

ronpaulhawaii
08-06-2007, 09:24 AM
I have some small banking issues to take care of for online donations (the walk cost me heaps when a volunteer driver didn't notice overheating due to a broken hose). I'll catch up though.

great post though...

Bump