PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>Gaining The Will To Fight!<<<<<

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-30-2008, 11:53 PM
Once again we have witness the absurd dissing of Dr. Paul in the latest CNN debate. Of course things didn't get better by having Andersen "the biggest tool" Cooper as a moderator. On the good side, the less people on the stage this unfair treatment of the good doctor comes of even more blatant. I know a lot of people around the country (and in the Reagan Library) must have been like: "WTF?? What is going on here!"

We have a huge chance of winning, and the establishment knows this, that is why they do anything to diss us, even to the point it gets blatant. No is the time to step it up even further. Donate more, canvass more, talk to more people about Dr. Paul, spread the message where ever you go. This is about our future. This is about our childrens future. This is about our countries future.
Ron Paul is our leader and hero, but we are also Ron Paul. It's our responsibility to spread the words to the masses. The media will not help us here, they are totally silencing Ron Paul and he knows that if he started to argue or call them out on it they would spin it so he would look bad and like an impatience kook. That only means we have to bust our asses off even harder. Everyday is a debate day for us, trying to gain more supporters and more votes for the good doctor. But with some patience and sharp talking points we can do it. Our country right now is in darkness, but we are the light, and we are getting more and more by the hour.

I want to be free! I don't want to live like a slave anymore! I will fight even harder for my freedom! I will not lay down my guns and surrender to the corrupted system we now have and are going to get.

And if you are like me, I know you will too! Lets get this man all the way to the White House!!

TexFootballMom
01-30-2008, 11:54 PM
I am with ya

dvictr
01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
great post/

remember Hillary vs McCain is the dream matchup amd RON PAUL wins in November@!

-

damon04
01-30-2008, 11:56 PM
great speech! Cheers my friend!!!

azzuth
01-30-2008, 11:58 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. My brother, my wife and I are canvasing this weekend and every weekend from now on. AND Today I convinced my neighbor to start canvasing with me as well.

I am making a flier to hand out with the slimjims. Anyone have some homemade fliers they would like me to pass around? Send me an email at RonPaulCarlsbad@gmail.com

I would be happy to share mine as soon as I finish it.

LT for the Truth
01-31-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm with RP til the end

wowronpaul
01-31-2008, 12:01 AM
i will do this:

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation numbe

pinkmandy
01-31-2008, 12:03 AM
In it for life here!!!!

Anna Karenina
01-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Good attitude!

I'm so proud of Dr. Paul. I have always thought that it must be really hard to go up there with those clowns and get heckled and laughed at when he is the only one with integrity and answers. Ron Paul is so selfless and brave. He is a true American hero.

durden0
01-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Every time I see McCain and Mitt Romney's stupid smirks and think about how stupidly obvious they are trying to quiet Dr. Paul, I get SOO angry and fired up to continue this movement past the election no matter the outcome. I hope they keep having these debates if only to spur me forward.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7328/punchvt7.th.jpg (http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punchvt7.jpg)

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-31-2008, 12:26 AM
Bump for positive energy.....