PDA

View Full Version : We are bigger than we think, here is why

Ron2Win
01-30-2008, 11:40 PM
When Fox News snubbed us off on that round table, they felt the wrath of our revolution. There was a huge amount of blowback and the media does not want to feel that again.

Think about it, why invite a candidate who just got 3% in Florida?

So they are giving us the next best thing. They invite Ron Paul but ignore him.

I say that it is not good enough. We MUST make our voices heard. We must call talk radios and talk about Ron Paul. We must email our friends about Ron Paul, just use a link with an Youtube video. Make a free email account if you don't anyone to know it's you.

A couple emails to advertisers will scare a lot of "news" stations because we are hitting them on their wallets. We need to keep the pressure on, locally also.

The message must get out, it is OUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure it gets out. 1 person can do TONS if they chose.

silverhandorder
01-30-2008, 11:43 PM
True, I also agree that debate today was terribly unfair. But if we complain about it right now we will look like whiners. What I believe you right on is that if you following news, or radio hosts. Then definatly call in and complain to them about the unfairness.

Also never stop from doing all you can for Ron.

mrgrieves3
01-30-2008, 11:44 PM
when fox excluded ron from the debate we got 8% in the live free or die state

so i dont know what you are talking about that they felt our wrath

Ron2Win
01-30-2008, 11:45 PM
when fox excluded ron from the debate we got 8% in the live free or die state

so i dont know what you are talking about that they felt our wrath
We would never have been invited to other debates if it wasn't for us.

3% in Florida it's an automatic axe.

Sey.Naci
01-30-2008, 11:47 PM
When Fox News snubbed us off on that round table, they felt the wrath of our revolution. There was a huge amount of blowback and the media does not want to feel that again.

So they are giving us the next best thing. They invite Ron Paul but ignore him.

I say that it is not good enough. We MUST make our voices heard. We must call talk radios and talk about Ron Paul. We must email our friends about Ron Paul, just use a link with an Youtube video. Make a free email account if you don't anyone to know it's you. We must complain to advertisers about the coverage and keep the pressure on.

The message must get out, it is OUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure it gets out. 1 person can do TONS if they chose.Send letters to the editor of your local newspaper. Those ARE getting published. I've seen more and more of them coming up on my "Ron Paul" Google news alert. A further incentive to do that is that OLDER people read local papers, much more so than the younger generations.

mrgrieves3
01-30-2008, 11:49 PM
i just find it dumb to be saying that we will fight the media

the elites have the control of the media and they are determined to make this a mccain/romney race

the only thing we can do is blog and canvass or pool enough money together to get a libertarian television network on air

RSLudlum
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
A couple emails to advertisers will scare a lot of "news" stations because we are hitting them on their wallets. We need to keep the pressure on, locally also.

+1000

so important now with the economy hurting they need every customer they can get, and make it very evident that you are informing all friends and family not to buy their products also! But please be somewhat civil in your correspondence with them.

Ron2Win
01-30-2008, 11:53 PM
the elites have the control of the media and they are determined to make this a mccain/romney race
the only thing we can do is blog and canvass or pool enough money together to get a libertarian television network on air

Fighting the media with my money by boycotting their advertisers. Simple as that.

Why can't I also be biased with MY money? I just let everyone know what I am doing so it spreads.

jacmicwag
01-30-2008, 11:54 PM
Hit up your local precinct. I made 15 calls before the debate and placed two yard signs in less than an hour. Forget the media - it's up to the people from here on out.

mrgrieves3
01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
yeah didnt mean to sound like a prick earlier

i am still so pissed off at anderson cooper and the rest of the MSM

Ron2Win
01-30-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah didnt mean to sound like a prick earlier

i am still so pissed off at anderson cooper and the rest of the MSM
it's fine buddy, you must channel the anger and do something about it.
Keep spreading the message and undermining those who oppose the truth.

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 12:01 AM

Well, I understand your concern. But, the last time I looked, the media are all corporations, who have stockholders and such. So, this is how we fight them. We stop using their services, and we let them know that we are stopping using their services. If enough people turn off their cable, cancel NYTimes subscriptions, WSJ subscriptions, and write the sponsors of these media cable shows, it will make a dent. If we sit back and cry, or do nothing, yes - nothing can happen. They only have control over the media because they have people (US) paying them to have control, so we are paying them to control us. Tired of it? Start fighting them the only way it matters - the bottom dollar.