PDA

View Full Version : Seriously people

christagious
01-30-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm reading the threads on here and it's amazing what some of you people are saying.

I agree with RPDelegate when he said

I think a lot of you are missing one important factor. He who controls the airwaves, controls the people... Doesn't matter if RP looked better than the others during the few minutes he had. The general public once again, saw McCain and Romney most of the time during the debates, and that is who will be imbedded in their minds. That's how it unfortunately works. Doesn't matter what any of them actually said, because that's going to go in one ear and out the other for 90% of the people in this country.

Everyone on here is saying how Ron Paul did the right thing and looked like a true statesmen. You people need to open your eyes!!! It looks like this to us, his supporters, but for the majority of America who are brainwashed and blinded by the media, all they see is a guy who didn't have the balls to stand up and speak out. Huckabee did not sound like a whiner, I gained respect for him tonight because he was polite about asking for more questions. He pointed out to the people that the debate was not being fair.
People are gonna remember McCain and Romney because they got all the time, and they are gonna remember Huckabee for standing up and having balls. Ron Paul is going to be seen as the guy who cannot stand up for himself and does not deserve to be the leader of this country.

I am not saying he doesn't deserve it, I'm only saying that in the eyes of the average sheep, this is what they will see. Ron Paul will not be in anymore debates and I even though I hope I'm wrong, I think he blew Super Tuesday.

You people need to realize that the majority of the dumbass voters in this country do not see things like you do.

We need to work on explaining to people why Ron Paul only sat there and didn't do anything to start converting people because now people are going to see him as a little bitch.

Our jobs as grassroots supporters was made a little harder tonight but we can still do it

haaaylee
01-30-2008, 11:58 PM
first of all, ron did ask to be allowed to answer a previous question. cooper said he would be able to, and then never gave him that chance. what do you want paul to do? stand up and scream?? he needs to look professional, and have some manners if he expects people to let him be president. he's previously asked to be allowed to address certain questions in previous debates and they let him. plus, he attacked mccain and romney about iraq. and that was good! give him a break. alot of us used to be controlled by the media. i used to want hilary, just 'cos i'm a woman for christ's sake.

ron paul has a gift, when seen and heard you will be drawn in. we got it down to four and huckabee talking about wanting more questions and the obvious avoidance of ron paul will stick in people's minds as well.

freejack
01-31-2008, 12:04 AM
first of all, ron did ask to be allowed to answer a previous question. cooper said he would be able to, and then never gave him that chance. what do you want paul to do? stand up and scream??

he should've told andersen, "it's a good thing your not running for president because it's evident enough that you are unable to keep a simple promise."

christagious
01-31-2008, 12:05 AM
he needs to look professional, and have some manners if he expects people to let him be president.

This is where you're wrong. Looks like McCain could very well be the next president and I'd say he has ZERO MANNERS

christagious
01-31-2008, 12:06 AM
People don't care about manners and professionalism, they want somebody who will kick ass. That's why 24 is one of the most popular shows on TV, that's why dubya won in '04, that is why McCain is the frontrunner

drpiotrowski
01-31-2008, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHve9iQymqE

tropicangela
01-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Posters are saying that ppl they know (undecided, and democrats even) that they noticed the blatent media blackout during the debate. It's good to consider all angles of this complicated mess. Dr. Paul made them look like idiots IMHO when he said they were bickering about who said this and who said that. You are right, we CAN do it. We HAVE TO do it. We WILL do it!!!

Rebel Resource
01-31-2008, 12:10 AM
christagious = trying his best to appear as a troll,
or just a really bad one

christagious
01-31-2008, 12:15 AM
christagious = trying his best to appear as a troll,
or just a really bad one

What? I'm not a troll, I'm just being realistic. We have to start looking at things through perspective of the sheep of this country.

christagious
01-31-2008, 12:15 AM
I love how "troll" is such a misused/overused word on these forums.

JK/SEA
01-31-2008, 12:30 AM
I love how "troll" is such a misused/overused word on these forums.

I don't think you are a troll, but i do think you have a defeatist attitude, and this just fly's in the face of this revolution.

Ron Paul is who he is. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a gift.

You couldn't carry Rons jock strap, and i'm saying this to all you people who just annoy the shit out of me with this whiny attitude.

Send Ron more money, and have a nice day.

budafied
01-31-2008, 12:40 AM
I don't think you are a troll, but i do think you have a defeatist attitude, and this just fly's in the face of this revolution.

Ron Paul is who he is. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a gift.

You couldn't carry Rons jock strap, and i'm saying this to all you people who just annoy the shit out of me with this whiny attitude.

Send Ron more money, and have a nice day.

I think the OP has a very valid point. Sitting back and letting Romney and McCain take the spotlight, even if it is bickering with each other, does not help Ron Paul get any more support. If he wants to break apart from the pack, he needs to be more aggressive.

That said, I think he may have some plan of hanging in there until someone else drops, b/c they are all running out of money. I'm anxious to see how he goes from here on out. But by now, i expected him to be on the offensive, but alas we will see what happens.

And really, Ron Paul is not a god. He is not infallible. Therefore, people who point out possible weaknesses in his campaign or debates should not be automatically labeled as 'trolls.' There is such a thing as constructive criticism, and it works....

Dred
01-31-2008, 12:55 AM
Well i do not agree with the attitude the op put forth in saying Ron Paul was a little bitch and didn't smack down cooper. Look the bottomline in this whole revolution is the message. Ron Paul has said many times its not about him. Hes just happy to deliver the message and have so many people support him for that. Remember this is coming from a guy who was reluctant to run as president. He didn't want it.

Now sure you can say that maybe if he ran attack ads or maybe in debates pointed out some negative facts about the other candidates and compare them to his voting record he could have done a lot better. But thats not Ron Paul. He is an honest guy who doesn't like attacking anyone or talking about how great he is or his voting record. He likes to talk policies and have debates and educate the audience.

Unfortuently in these times the MSM is just looking for controversy and dumbing down of the election process where we see candidates throw mud at each other or bring race as an issue.

We should be lucky to have a candidate this election that is not voting for the lesser of two evils. but is a real candidate for the people. So stop bitching about Ron Paul should have done better. Its a waste of time and we should be focusing on spreading the word in your neighborhood.