PDA

View Full Version : Away That The International Community Can Help Americans Get The Word Out!

hope7134
01-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Ron Paul Newspaper Site Is Asking For Donations. Now You Can Not Legal Donate To The Official Campaign, But You Can Financially Support Projects Like This. The Campaign Is Working Outside The Box And Many Group Troops Are Going Door To Door And Have Great Success. This Is A Great Tool. I've Heard There Is Also A Group That's Making Dvd's For A Dollar A Piece To Distribute In Voting Precincts. This Is Not Illegal Contributes, Because It Not Directly To The Official Campaign. You Are Simply Helping The Supporters Of The Campaign. Thanks For Your Help.

shida
01-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Link.

http://www.ronpaulnewspaper.com/

Knut Schreiber
01-31-2008, 06:22 AM
So, we can donate to every grassroot project? I will consider this newspaper project. Being a poke rplayer I always have some money in dollars which is losing value pretty fast, unfortunately :D

hope7134
01-31-2008, 03:19 PM
As Long As The Grassroots Is Not Part Of The Official Campaign Or Employee Of The Official Campaign, It's Legal. There's Plenty Of Grass Roots Projects That Need Support, Like The Newspaper, The Video Project, The Granny Warriors, Etc...! Even Things Like Blackbox Voting Or The National Clean Elections Lawsuit. There Are So Many Fronts In This War For Freedom. Elections Are Being Stolen And Given To John Mccain All Over This Country And This Needs To Be Stopped. Does Any Body Want American Troops In Iraq For 100 Years? Thanks To The International Community Again For All Your Support. Tomorrow Andthe 5th Are Official Money Bomb Days. Maybe The International Community Could Money Bomb The Grassroots Projects.