PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul not fighting?

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 11:05 PM
I don't understand the people who think Ron Paul is weak for not stomping his feet like a baby. Most people in America don't like when people are treated unfairly. We are a very sympathetic nation and everyone knows that about us so it would be unnecessary for him to do that . But to go on and say that Ron Paul isn't fighting? This infuriates me. The man is basically spat on everyday by his colleagues. He is ridiculed, treated like trash, risking his life to represent us! I am sorry, but that man has given more than anyone here and has put everything on the line for us. He didn't act like a kid who didn't get their way, but he demonstrated restraint which is something no other candidate has done from either party. He is up there for us. Those people who think he did something wrong or is not fighting, then you must be delusional. We all should be praying for him, he is remaining strong in a time I know I would crumble. We all need to SUPPORT the man who is fighting for US! His whole name, life, career is on the line. All you care about is if he told off Cooper? Open your eyes.

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 11:36 PM
read this complainers.

homah
01-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Thank you. These people might as well call Ghandi a pussy while they're at it.

LynnB
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
I don't understand the people who think Ron Paul is weak for not stomping his feet like a baby. Most people in America don't like when people are treated unfairly. We are a very sympathetic nation and everyone knows that about us so it would be unnecessary for him to do that . But to go on and say that Ron Paul isn't fighting? This infuriates me. The man is basically spat on everyday by his colleagues. He is ridiculed, treated like trash, risking his life to represent us! I am sorry, but that man has given more than anyone here and has put everything on the line for us. He didn't act like a kid who didn't get their way, but he demonstrated restraint which is something no other candidate has done from either party. He is up there for us. Those people who think he did something wrong or is not fighting, then you must be delusional. We all should be praying for him, he is remaining strong in a time I know I would crumble. We all need to SUPPORT the man who is fighting for US! His whole name, life, career is on the line. All you care about is if he told off Cooper? Open your eyes.

AMEN!

redchina
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Agreed. He is one of the bravest men I have ever seen.

LukeNM
01-31-2008, 12:06 AM
Remember Tancredo complained about time then he dropped out -- tonight Huck was complaining, let's hope. Ron Paul has not complained. He takes it in stride...

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 12:09 AM

I agree completely! And, who would you rather have their hand on the "nuke buttons as our president?"