PDA

View Full Version : Those smirks....

aymn27
01-30-2008, 10:58 PM
on McCain and Romney's faces were NOT making fun in my estimation...no no people...that is the look of liars who have been caught in a lie and are trying to make light of it...

I think the establishment is scared shitless that this message is getting out..and that there are way more than 100,000 people in an echo chamber listening to it.

Keep fighting the good fight patriots!

I think it is working!

pinkmandy
01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah, did you see their expressions totally change when Paul mentioned Reagan? It was funny- they were so ready to smirk at Paul and realized they'd be smirking at Reagan. They was confuzzled.

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
on McCain and Romney's faces were NOT making fun in my estimation...no no people...that is the look of liars who have been caught in a lie and are trying to make light of it...

I think the establishment is scared shitless that this message is getting out..and that there are way more than 100,000 people in an echo chamber listening to it.

Keep fighting the good fight patriots!

I think it is working!

I agree completely. They have that uncomfortable look on their faces like where else is Ron going to shine that light of truth.

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 11:06 PM
McCain took a drink of water the second Ron Paul looked at him. He was nervous!

austinchick
01-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah, did you see their expressions totally change when Paul mentioned Reagan? It was funny- they were so ready to smirk at Paul and realized they'd be smirking at Reagan. They was confuzzled.

EXCELLENT!! :o