PDA

View Full Version : Best Performance Yet

davver
01-30-2008, 10:54 PM
I thought tonights debate was his best performance yet. Normally Ron is a poor speaker, but tonight he slammed it out of the park.

ArrestPoliticians
01-30-2008, 10:57 PM
"pound for pound" this was a good one, but he put some back to back ass whoopings on the neocons in the two debates before these last two debacles when he was given significant time.

wfd40
01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
lol

Listen to the way McCain delivers a response vs Paul... its all "i this" and "i that" or "i am this or "i will do that" etc..
Guess what folks.. if you say something enough, people will think its true.. and McCain has said he's 'straight talk' so many times the sheeple actually believe him.. even Romney doesnt touch his bullshitting/communications ability.

Paul spend 12 out of 14 minutes "teaching"...

This was by far and away his worst showing, given the relatively copious amount of talk time he received.

hornet
even tho there was the issue of time allotted i felt he answered each question directly and with clarity. the rest looked liked politicians.

Eponym_mi
He was more fluid in his speech than previous debates. He could still use some improvement, but he sounded like Tony Robbins compared to McCain.

Lord Abaddon
01-30-2008, 11:09 PM
I think Dr. Paul did an excellent job with the limited skewed rip-off time he had. He answered the questions well and from what I'm reading in large local news (like Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, etc.) he made it out there to be noticed. They are talking extensively about his slam at Romney and McCain for bickering, and his comments about the economy and Reagan REALLY caught on with conservative and fiscal oriented blogs and news.

Could it have been better? Yes but we know Dr. Paul isn't a forceful speaker but he is coming across and people are slowly listening.

Will it help him for Super Tuesday? I think so. I think he will see a boost. Will he win any one state? I don't think so even if I really hope so. However...

McCain's performance was so hideously bad that even his supporters are "what the hell happened to him?" THAT could help Dr. Paul because if Romney and McCain get a big split on delegates on Super Tuesday it could force the brokered convention that would give Dr. Paul a really good chance, and more time, to get his message out (and the continuing economic collapse of the nation is also helping).

So I will continue to support Dr. Paul, naysayers or not, until he tells us the time is over!