PDA

View Full Version : to FOX NEWS - lets say thanks...

jorger
08-05-2007, 12:25 PM
ok everyone, we emailed them in the pre interview section.
not a lot of emails were read to the Good Doctor, but those 8-10 minutes on Fox News were good.

Let be nice and email them, just a thanks and the we hope they have RP on frequently. =)

Myword@foxnews.com

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Does anyone have the YouTube of this? I'm still in the dark.

On the other hand, I finally got some housework done while the forums were down.

0zzy
08-05-2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDa59TBR_38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaFMi-O6AaE

Enjoy!

Badger Paul
08-05-2007, 07:53 PM
You know, I"m not a fan of Fox News but I will say they handled their debate in South Carolina better than CNN, MSNBC and especially ABC.

ty1er
08-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I thought the interview was very good. This type of face time is CRUCIAL to getting the word out to the older generation who has never heard of Paul. Please send an email, were gaining momentum.

McDermit
08-05-2007, 08:52 PM
RP is the only reason the interview was good. The questions, particularly the openers, were pointed and intended to paint RP in a negative light from the start. He shined and totally owned the interview, but certainly not due to the fairness of the interviewer.

inibo
08-05-2007, 09:07 PM
RP is the only reason the interview was good. The questions, particularly the openers, were pointed and intended to paint RP in a negative light from the start. He shined and totally owned the interview, but certainly not due to the fairness of the interviewer.

I tend to disagree. Whether she intended to or not she actually asked just the right questions to draw him out on those issues which address the reservations that might be held by intelligent Republicans and skeptical Democrats. I think his response to the Social Security question was the money shot of the whole thing.

I'm sending the links to my uncle, a retired Air Force Col. and his country club wife. Disseminating that interview far and wide could have a far reaching impact.

Dear God, America needs this man.

PS Yes, by all means Fox deserves high praise for this. Do you suppose at least some of the news staff there may be detecting the freshening breeze?

PPS WTF? I just did a search on youtube by cutting and pasting the first part of the title "RON PAUL ON FOX BIG STORY" and it said their were no matches. I hope someone has this Tevoed. It would not surprise me to find them remover for "copyright violation."