PDA

View Full Version : We Raised Over $140K Today & 1,980 New Donors

nuklbone
01-30-2008, 10:47 PM
That's more than what we've been averaging on normal days. That is despite a lousy showing in yesterday's primary and then this pathetic joke of a debate tonight. I am very angry, etc. about what happened tonight but something is still happening out there.

Drknows
01-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Only 4 people left on the repub side and 2 left on the dem side.

And who is the only candidate that wants to save our economy and end the war?

Ayse
01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Thank you.

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Of course it is still happening. And it will KEEP happening. Most people that understand do see it and the MSM certainly sees it.

If Ron's message got out to the general public with any kind of attention the other candidates have gotten, this would have been over a long time ago.

Not everyone agrees with him of course, and a lot of people don't agree with some of his stances, but that is life and personal opinions. However, he speaks the truth always, defends freedom, personal liberties and the lives of those who would defend it and are defending it, and is the only candidate who understands the economics of the U.S. THE ONLY ONE!

My only fear is that it isn't enough to push the extra mile. I wish he had another month or two. Where the other candidates are dried up money wise, nothing had been decided by the MSM and we had more time to get out the message.

Paul HAS to win a few states on Tuesday. He simply has to. Huckabee will be done very soon. If Paul can't take a few states now to garner some attention and guarantee his spot at a brokered convention, his chances later are going to be below slim.

pinkmandy
01-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Wootsauce!!! That's fantastic! A lot of new donors!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Austin
01-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Only 700 new donors, guys.

SWATH
01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
712 new donors

amonasro
01-30-2008, 11:03 PM
That's still pretty good.