PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible

nate895
01-30-2008, 10:46 PM
to hold a debate with the funds the campaign has? This one can be a debate, not a forum as the others have been. These cannot be called debates because a debate is where everyone has equal time to answer every question, they're ask the candidates forums. These are inherently unfair, look at how Cooper shut up the good doctor, that isn't allowed in a debate unless you exceed your time limit, which there should be in a real debate.

nate895
01-30-2008, 10:53 PM
bump, or should I put this in the campaign suggestion box?

bdennis5
01-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree with the idea but have no idea if it is possible. The networks own the stations and I think a second group of both dem's and Rep's run a committee that run the debates. I donít remember what the group was called.

I wish we could. After tonight the Huck fans would probably be up for it. We could have a Huck vs. Paul debate. of course it would sound like a parrot the way Huck is using Paulís lines.

nate895
01-30-2008, 11:25 PM
I agree with the idea but have no idea if it is possible. The networks own the stations and I think a second group of both dem's and Rep's run a committee that run the debates. I donít remember what the group was called.

I wish we could. After tonight the Huck fans would probably be up for it. We could have a Huck vs. Paul debate. of course it would sound like a parrot the way Huck is using Paulís lines.

They're all using Ron Paul's lines "I'm a Federalist" says McCain:D.

Reagan did this just before New Hampshire in 1980, so I don't see why we couldn't.