PDA

View Full Version : Once again, Ron Paul Pwned

affa
01-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Yes, he won another debate.

Sure, it was awful waiting early on for him to get a chance to speak - but remember, he's like this with his entire campaign:

Wait for it...
Wait for it...

Pwnage.

If he had freaked out on Anderson early on, it would have seemed immature and unnecessary. Waiting his turn, speaking truth to power, won him another debate.

Recognize.
Respect.

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Ok, I have to say it.

He kicked ass tonight!!!!

Go, Ron, Go!!

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 10:49 PM
That's exactly how I saw it. I understand people being upset at a lot of different things but I will sleep well knowing that Ron did make some great points in a very unfair debate. :cool:

mfw1974
01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
I concur. Ron Paul was more vibrant and alive in this debate. I also saw Arnold looking at Paul while he spoke (on TV of course) and you could tell he liked what he had to say.

DrCap
01-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Ok, I have to say it.

Go, Ron, Go!!

Agreed, I've gotten a few more emails from people I've been pushing who are now on board for the revolution.

aymn27
01-30-2008, 11:00 PM
That's exactly how I saw it. I understand people being upset at a lot of different things but I will sleep well knowing that Ron did make some great points in a very unfair debate. :cool:

agreed..he sounded great in my estimation...not above anyone's head..right on message..keep pounding Dr. Paul!

jereome
01-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I love Ron Paul but being realistic here this definately wasnt one of his better debates.

In fact from what I saw of his answers alot of the time he studdered. Sure Ron Paul is by far the smartest person on the field and the most honest, but his speaking was bad this time around.

nc4rp
01-30-2008, 11:06 PM
hah Ron said more in his minute than the others said the whole debate.

TexFootballMom
01-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Answering one question, he blew the others out of the water.

Lovecraftian4Paul
01-30-2008, 11:15 PM
My gut instinct was rage at the media, but if you just rewind and listen to Dr. Paul, he did very well for his limited time. It was a decent debate.

kigol
01-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Ok, I have to say it.

Go, Ron, Go!!

agreed

NMCB3
01-30-2008, 11:38 PM
I love Ron Paul but being realistic here this definately wasnt one of his better debates.

In fact from what I saw of his answers alot of the time he studdered. Sure Ron Paul is by far the smartest person on the field and the most honest, but his speaking was bad this time around. His speaking is always bad, and he almost always stutters. Thats just the way he is. Thomas Jefferson was a lot worse than RP in the public speaking department. Relax, don't worry, have a HOME BREW. :D

Marc Scott Emery
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
He was amazing, all 7 minutes and 49 seconds out of the 72 minutes the other three got!

Watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrIH65VWGEI

tropicangela
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
What's the most worrisome is that he won't get to speak at all... it gets us going. Every time, though, you are right, he ends it with a grand finale and we all sleep in peace. That's what helps us wake up and do it all over again :)

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 11:47 PM
bump

luckystars
01-31-2008, 12:11 AM
Ron Paul is going to get another bounce. He is the only antiwar candidate left, the stock market is going to tank starting the 2nd week in Feb. Gold is going to be 1500 oz by the summer. The dollar is going to be 52 on the USDX by June. The whole house of cards is coming down.

He said he wanted a graceful end to this empire. I guess we have to learn the hard way.

We will pick up the pieces ourselves, he will be right about everything as has been.
We get the leaders we deserve. When we are ready to rebuild our republic those leaders will be there, we are just not ready to recognize them yet.

I am happy I donated to this campaign and went out on a limb for it. The beauty contest over. I have watched so many campaigns in my life, this is the best ever. The corporate media is in overdrive because people are finally paying attention to the issues. Must scare the chit outta the powers that be.

affa
01-31-2008, 01:21 AM
I don't know how people keep from chanting his name at the end of the debate.

Talcott
01-31-2008, 01:37 AM

Indeed.

Peterjar
01-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Pwn (pronounced as own or pone, not pawn) is a slang term that implies domination or humiliation of a rival, used primarily in the Internet gaming culture to taunt an opponent that has just been soundly defeated. Past tense is sometimes spelled pwnt (pronounced with a t sound) or pwned (with the standard d sound). Examples include "pwnage" or "you just got pwned". It can also be used, especially by non-gamers, in the context of getting "pwned" by The Man. It is also a variant of the expression "you got served" which is also used to describe someone or something that has either lost badly or been humiliated (or possibly both).
In Internet security jargon, to "pwn" means "to compromise" or "to control", specifically another computer (server or PC), web site, gateway device, or application; it is synonymous with one of the definitions of hacking. An outside party who has "owned" or "pwned" a system has obtained unauthorized administrative control of the system.
Contents [hide]
1 Etymology
2 Pronunciation
3 Use, online and in popular culture
4 References
5 See also

Etymology

The word "pwn" may have arisen and spread as a common typo of the word "own," due to the proximity of the 'p' and 'o' keys on a standard English keyboard. [1][2] Alternatively, the word pwnage may have been created as a portmanteau of the words "pure" and "ownage," or "powerful" and "ownage." Similarly "pwn"may have derived from "powerfully owned," such as you just got powerfully owned. Shortened to you just got pwned.

Peterjar
01-31-2008, 01:48 AM
"Pooned" This is how I will start pronouncing it.