PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this CNN comment thread... check it out!

deedles
01-30-2008, 10:39 PM
ht tp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/30/what-do-you-think-of-tonights-gop-debate/

Quite a few comments in there wondering why CNN doesn't give DRP any time... you might feel better after reading some comments over there.

I think some of us have been in this so long, we've lost our perspective of what drew us to him in the first place. We were drawn to him exactly as he is and now (as always after debates) there are calls for him to be different than what he is.

Anyway, go read some comments from people that arent' us going... "WTH is up with ignoring Ron Paul?" "That Ron Paul is the only one making any sense" "Huck and Romney are such idiots..." etc

I felt better looking at it through new eyes again.
:)

Give me liberty
01-30-2008, 10:41 PM
That Mich dude is really dumb lol

McCain is the ONLY Republican who can beat Clinton or Obama in November. All the polling data in head-to-head match-ups show that McCain is the ONLY candidate who can beat the Democrats. It's not surprising. He also appeals to Independents and Reagan Democrats. Even political analyst Dick Morris says that McCain CAN win in November, and he (Morris) also says that there is no way Romney can win.

lol he should go back to school.

deedles
01-30-2008, 10:50 PM
(Here is a post)

I find it very disturbing as an independent voter that candidates are not given equal time. What is this Romney and McCain hour. It's a bunch of B.S. I used to respect Anderson Cooper, but cutting Ron Paul off when he is answering a question seems like CNN has sold out. I am angry and outraged, because now "The most trusted name in news" is no more than a Fox News Network. Worthless bias by the hosts, who feed the public what we are supposed to think. Since when as voters do we not get to hear all of what candidates say. After tonight, CNN has shown us that they are "The most useless and fraudulent name in news". I don't like any of the Republicans that are getting airtime, so now they have lost my vote and I will now vote for Ron Paul. My only hope for CNN, is that Lou Dobbs will stay true to delivering valuable news and information.

deedles
01-30-2008, 10:52 PM
(and another)

Another CNN fiasco! You call this a debate? Why have 4 people on stage, when you're just asking questions of only 2???