PDA

View Full Version : Ponder this...Who IS Ron Paul?

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Just think about this for a minute or two...

What we saw tonight, in Romney, McCain and Huckabee, was nothing but what true politicians do best - bullshit.

Dr. Paul??? Remember, he IS a doctor, an M.D. Would you want to see a doctor that just pretended to know the study of medicine and just bullshitted his way through medical school? No! Doctor's must study and apply what they have learned for 10 years to get their degree (4 years of college, 2 of them pre-med, 4 years of medical school, folllowed by a 2 year residency at a hospital.)

It takes endurance to make the grade and to actually get your M.D. Also, one thing you cannot book learn in medical school, is how to be "patient" with your patients. Dr. Paul became a OB/GYN. Do you realize how many hours that man has waited, patiently, for his patient(s) to deliver a baby(ies)? Not only that, but there is also the prerequisite bedside manner. What woman would want a OB/GYN who did not show kindness and patience during such a time as childbirth?

What you are seeing, at these debates, is a man who is knowlegeable, has wisdom and patience way beyond anything the other candidates have. I do believe Dr. Paul IS frustrated, but I also believe he is being patient and he is not pushy and rude like the others. And though it doesn't seem that being patient is on his side, if you think having to birth a baby and waiting for that baby to come into the world, sometimes waiting as long as 36 hours or more, just how long do you think it will take to "rebirth" our liberties and freedoms???

Childbirth is not for the faint of heart - not for the mother or for the father, and sometimes not even for the doctor, for when, sadly, the result is not a healthy baby, but a heartache for everone involved. So too is going the distance as we "rebirth" our liberties and freedoms not for the faint of heart.

Just as it was struggle for our founding fathers to birth this great nation, with the Red Coats on their trail, so it will be to rebirth this great nation once again. How fitting that we have a wise and patient Doctor to show us just how it's done.

Paulitical Correctness
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Ron Paul is a peacebot sent from the year 2037 to alter mankind's future.

flahavin
01-30-2008, 10:37 PM

Hell... If mankinds future is this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6435467519461299362&q=idiocracy&total=465&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8

Someone please make sure skynet gets unleashed, or this peacebot does succeed.

kigol
01-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Just think about this for a minute or two...

What we saw tonight, in Romney, McCain and Huckabee, was nothing but what true politicians do best - bullshit.

sooooooooooooooo true

UK4Paul
01-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Well said, Jennifer.

SimpleName
01-30-2008, 10:47 PM

LMAO! I would love to sit down with the Paulinator T-1776 and just talk to him. I'd love to find out what he actually talks about and acts like in private. I'm sure it has something to do with saving the past from its doomed future.

all J's in IL for RP
01-30-2008, 10:48 PM
All my family could talk about after the debate was how empty the other candidates were; dancing around trying not to answer a question directly or just running on with their stump speech rhetoric flowing in an incoherent steam of nothingness. Ron said more in his little amount of time than the three others put together.

FreedomFighter8008
01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
All my family could talk about after the debate was how empty the other candidates were; dancing around trying not to answer a question directly or just running on with their stump speech rhetoric flowing in an incoherent steam of nothingness. Ron said more in his little amount of time than the three others put together.

Very true!