PDA

View Full Version : McCain and the Button

silvestris
01-30-2008, 10:30 PM
I feel, well, paranoid. I just can't shake the feeling that McCain can't wait to get his finger on the button. I see something disturbing in his mental health. Somebody is going to pay for the Hanoi Hilton.

hummtide
01-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I call him John McCrazy

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I feel, well, paranoid. I just can't shake the feeling that McCain can't wait to get his finger on the button. I see something disturbing in his mental health. Somebody is going to pay for the Hanoi Hilton.

He'll nuke the first little kid who asks the wrong question :eek:

iznourbaby
01-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I agree, he makes Cheney look like a pacifist.

JordanQ72
01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Nuking northern Vietnam isn't exactly a poor strategic move.

flahavin
01-30-2008, 10:39 PM
Maybe he will nuke the economy. Ohh wait, it already would have been nuked.

ignoranceisntbliss
01-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Insane McCain

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/IgnoranceIsntbliss/MCINSANE1.png

kigol
01-30-2008, 10:41 PM

frightened me as well :(

Neomatrix
01-30-2008, 10:44 PM
It looked like he wanted to Nuke Dr. Paul when he was lashing them for playing childish games.:)

tpreitzel
01-30-2008, 10:46 PM

I agree. John McCain's mental state as a tortured POW should actually be a detriment to running for the office of POTUS.

Thomas Paine
01-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Actually, John McCain reminds me of President Stillson from the "Dead Zone." See this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1VHSQV0yn8

Tim111977
01-30-2008, 10:51 PM

oh i absolutely agree. He always has this shit eating grin on his face that leads me to believe theres some real mental health issues going on. I dont trust Mccain one ounce

clouds
01-30-2008, 10:52 PM
My dad was genuinely scared of him while watching the debate.

Acheron
01-31-2008, 01:10 AM
The scariest thing about him is his obvious seething anger. It is not difficult to see him repressing the anger as he speaks. Watch ten minutes of any debate where he is being challenged on one of his quotes, or even better, watch an appearance on one of the many talk programs. You will notice if you watch (and not even intently), the same pattern emerge when he is pressured. He will clench his teeth in a pseudogrin (grinding his teeth is probably a better way to describe it), clench his fists (usually under a table or podium, although I've seen him do it in the open when he had nowhere to hide his hands), and laugh - always with the half chuckle or "laugh". Anyone who knows anything about basic body language knows that it is requiring McCain a lot of effort simply to prevent himself from lashing out. I realize the media has mastered the art of image manipulation, but on this one, their angle has a ring of truth. He truly does have an anger problem.

Broadlighter
01-31-2008, 01:17 AM
I think McCain is the manipulators choice because he'll ensure Hillary wins the White House.

jblosser
01-31-2008, 01:25 AM
John McCain will not be President. The Dems are turning out tons more votes that we are in the primaries. Even if most Republicans are holding their votes to see who wins the nomination, McCain is not going to be the one to bring them out. Plenty of them won't even take him over Hillary because they see him as the same on the issues but a traitor to boot.

Romney won't beat any Democrat either. The main thing the debate ensured tonight is that most Republicans won't vote for either of them because they're too liberal, and most liberals won't have any reason to crossover because they're both warmongers and offer them nothing. This is the main reason they're locking Paul out -- they don't want the American people to hear a conservative (non-neocon) they can vote for. Both of the last two debates were entirely about tearing down the Republican candidates and making them look stupid, out of touch, and useless.

The only Republican with a chance would be Paul, and that would only be if they'll wake up enough to realize where the actual anti-war vote is. Of course they'd have to vote for a strong defense even if it was a non-interventionist one, which should make Republicans excited if they could only read the writing on the wall.

SeanEdwards
01-31-2008, 01:34 AM
McCain looks like a barely restrained serial killer. He looks like a dumb goosestepping Hannibal Lector. All the murderousness with none of the charm.

Electing that violent freak is guaranteeing endless war with somebody. He'll make sure of it.

Thom1776
01-31-2008, 01:38 AM
According to the new gun bill, he wouldn't be allowed to own any guns because of his experience in Viet Nam. He is mentally unstable and dangerous and unfit to own any fire arms.

hdmf
01-31-2008, 01:39 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iZ97c1u1lLY

dax702
01-31-2008, 01:42 AM
I agree, he has that grin like whomever talks other than him is wrong about everything. The sad thing is that it's him who is wrong on just about everything. How many freakin times do we have to hear him go down his list "jack kemp..."