PDA

View Full Version : One issue candidate?

Brad Zink
08-05-2007, 12:20 PM
You're right. I would also add that Dr. Paul's message on personal liberties and the Patriot Act are solid.

I don't mind the media focusing on Iraq, because it's a winning issue that differentiates Dr. Paul from the rest of the field. The other Republican candidates are talking about using nuclear weapons and waging a Hundred Year War while 70% of the American people are against the War in Iraq!

freelance
08-05-2007, 12:29 PM
It's not just you. Because his position differs from the rest of the Republican pack, they hope to marginalize him with this issue.

Oh, I love that about the white coat. That would be hilarious!

NOLA
08-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Is it just me or is the MSM trying to make Ron Paul into an one issue candidate? IRAQ. Although Ron Paul is very versed on foreign policy, he is equally as astute when it comes to taxes, illegal immigration, healthcare etc. He didn't even get a chance to give his opinion on anyone of these important topics.

Ron Paul should come to the next debate wearing his White Coat that he wears when he's practicing medicine. That way the moderator has no choice but to ask Dr. Paul about healthcare. It would be a good way to get people talking about other issues.

NOLA
08-05-2007, 07:03 PM
I just want everyone to know that he has opinions on every mainstream issue too.

ksuguy
08-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I wish they would talk about the other issues too. I actually like Ron for his stances on the 2nd amendment and taxation. Iraq is only secondary for me.

bygone
08-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Watch this interview, then. Medicare, 2A, 9/11, Terrorism, and Iraq Q&A.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=10704

wizardwatson
08-05-2007, 07:10 PM
It's a good strategy I think. Get them talking about the wedge issue to garner attention towards Ron Paul. Because they can't hope to defeat him on any other issue. Mainly because they're all retarded.