PDA

View Full Version : Definition Of Insanity

MrAustin
01-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!

PLEASE READ:

First of all, EASY ON THE ANGRY THREATS PLEASE!!!! I realize that some are just letting off steam, but I hope they realize that they are undermining this revolution by planting thoughts like that in peoples minds! (let alone acting them out)

Yeah I'm mad!!! My wife and I have been yelling at our computer for an hour!!!!! Now, if I want, I could pee on every McCain sign or CNN employee I see, but I'd be fooling myself if I thought for one second that it would do one bit of good.

Do you think this whole circus tonight was a last minute improvisation by the MSM? Or do you think it was CALCULATED and PLANNED out to a "T" - right down to the seating arrangement, camera angles, interruptions, "What do you think about Senator McCain's response Mr. Romney, blah blah blah..," and every other subtlety? I personally believe - STRONGLY - that it was the latter.

We DO need to act, but we also need to THINK before we act (or run our mouths). Be smart! Lets use our rage creatively! Use it like fuel! Get good and revved up and then really THINK! What can this revolution do? A selfish act of rage will accomplish nothing, BUT an INTELLIGENT, CALCULATED, and STRATEGIC "rLOVEution" can change the WORLD.

I don't think we have even tapped the surface of the potential that this revolution has, and the broad base of support it will attract (once we figure out how to loosen MSM's death grip on the information.)

THINK! What are some examples from history, movies, nature, etc. of a David and Goliath type battle where the "David" was victorious? What lessons can we learn?

JahWarrior
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
What are some examples from history, movies, nature, etc. of a David and Goliath type battle where the "David" was victorious?

The Revolutionary War? Sorry man, couldn't resist, good post.

MrAustin
01-30-2008, 10:07 PM
The Revolutionary War? Sorry man, couldn't resist, good post.

Ha ha! :D Now THAT is a great example.

There has GOT to be a way to win THIS war too.

MrAustin
01-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Anyone?

:confused:

Gertie
01-30-2008, 11:47 PM
PLEASE READ:
THINK! What are some examples from history, movies, nature, etc. of a David and Goliath type battle where the "David" was victorious? What lessons can we learn?

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result!
I'm thinking of the fungi that infects insects, make them dizzy for a while, and then kills them as the stalk erupts from their heads. : Infiltrate from within (i.e. vote other RonPublicans into office)

And let's not forget the Martians, felled by the lowly earth bacteria. : Take advantage of blind spots and errors

Luke Skywalker in the Death Star Trench : Trust your feelings

Perseus using the head of Medusa to petrify Poseidon's Sea Monster and save Andromeda : Do what is right, do not refuse help from a billionai... uh, god, use terrifying heads as a 1-hit KO ;)

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 11:49 PM
bump

Perry
01-30-2008, 11:51 PM

You are in the right place MrAustin. Keep coming back.:D

mahopaul
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
My question is:

Is McCain the handpicked candidate? If so by whom? When did they select him? Why did Romney cry in his speech after FL? Did the establishment (who?) just inform him he was the loser?

Scott Wilson
01-30-2008, 11:58 PM
www.ronpaulbookbomb.com

MrAustin
01-31-2008, 10:40 AM
www.ronpaulbookbomb.com

This is awesome! Thank you for the link.

Truth Warrior
01-31-2008, 10:52 AM
TJ said that a revolution every 20 years or so is needed just to keep the government honest. It seems like we're about 12 revolutions past due.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." -- Benjamin Franklin

GoDrNo
01-31-2008, 11:31 AM
I was hoping for the simple:

definition of insane=John McCain.

The Minister
01-31-2008, 11:59 AM
I posted this once before. I hope people will understand the irony of the comparison.
This is from Che Guevara's "GUERILLA WARFARE: A method." It really is a text book for overcoming a superior enemy. This is exactly the strategy that the American Revolutionaries took.

A guerrilla unit can survive only if it starts by basing its development on the three following conditions: constant mobility, constant vigilance, constant wariness. Without the adequate use of these elements of military tactics, the unit will find it hard to survive. It must be remembered that the heroism of the guerrilla fighter at such times consists in the scope of the planned objective and the long series of sacrifices that must be made in order to attain it.

The guerrilla war or war of liberation will generally have three stages: First, the strategic defensive when a small force nibbles at the enemy and makes off, not to shelter in passive defence within a small circumference, but rather to defend itself by limited attacks which it can carry out successfully. After this, comes a state of equilibrium, during which the possibilities of action on the part of both the enemy and the guerrillas are established; then comes the final stage of overrunning the repressive army, ending in the capture of the big cities, large-scale decisive encounters and the total annihilation of the enemy

Now think how true this is to your current undertaking.