PDA

View Full Version : The reason for the debate outcomes is so SIMPLE!

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Ron Paul IS NOT a politician. Politicians have PhD's in bullshitting. All they know how to do is bullshit and they bullshit their way right into office.

Ron Paul does not bullshit - he cuts right to the chase, declares the truth and case closed. When you only speak the truth, it's short, sweet and to the point, and there's never a need to bullshit.

If anyone in this repuplican race has a PhD in bullshitting it is Romney - that guy can talk for an hour and say a hell of a lot of nothing, because there is no substance, because bullshit has no substance.

So, what you are all angry at is that Dr. Paul is not a deceitful, lying through his teeth, will say anthing to get elected, bullshitter.

If you want a bullshitter like Romney, McCain and even Huckabee, who will yadda, yadda, yadda, until until the cows come home, then go and support them.

But don't you dare get angry with a man who only needs a few minutes to speak the truth while the others need ions of time to bullshit their answers and still not make a point.

Give me 3 minutes of truth before 30 minutes of bullshit any day!

ZzzImAsleep
01-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Well said.

flahavin
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
"Politicians are like diapers, they're full of shit, and you have to change them often" or something like that from Man of the Year

NMCB3
01-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Ron Paul IS NOT a politician. Politicians have PhD's in bullshitting. All they know how to do is bullshit and they bullshit their way right into office.

Ron Paul does not bullshit - he cuts right to the chase, declares the truth and case closed. When you only speak the truth, it's short, sweet and to the point, and there's never a need to bullshit.

If anyone in this repuplican race has a PhD in bullshitting it is Romney - that guy can talk for an hour and say a hell of a lot of nothing, because there is no substance, because bullshit has no substance.

So, what you are all angry at is that Dr. Paul is not a deceitful, lying through his teeth, will say anthing to get elected, bullshitter.

If you want a bullshitter like Romney, McCain and even Huckabee, who will yadda, yadda, yadda, until until the cows come home, then go and support them.

But don't you dare get angry with a man who only needs a few minutes to speak the truth while the others need ions of time to bullshit their answers and still not make a point.

Give me 3 minutes of truth before 30 minutes of bullshit any day! Your my hero. :D

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Like that quote! So true!

forsmant
01-30-2008, 09:48 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNv-oDbBZQU

The Bullshit Department

TheWhiteRider
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
ions of time? wtf lol

great post by the way

evadmurd
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
So what is he then? How many positives can we come up with.

Statesman
Man of Integrity.

to name a few....anymore?

chiplitfam
01-30-2008, 09:50 PM
The real tragedy is the stupidity of the average American voter.

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
...remember him? He walked tall and carried a big stick!

Ron Paul walks tall and carries The Constitution with a big stick wrapped up inside of it (to wack people over the heads with ;) )

clouds
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Should we blame public schools?

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Huh?

sophomore
01-30-2008, 10:03 PM

Give me 3 minutes of truth before 30 minutes of bullshit any day!

Bravo!!! you could almost say Paul is quite the Political Ninja. In fact I would suggest that maybe he "dumb down", for lack of a better word, his speech. This way people that are not used to his message can take 3-4 minutes to absorb what he's saying. Hell I've went and grabbed a beer from my fridge during a debate and missed RP negate the 30 minutes of the Other Two' ramblings with 20 second reply.

jyakulis
01-30-2008, 10:04 PM
ions of time? wtf lol

great post by the way

think she meant aeons

JimInNY
01-30-2008, 10:06 PM
The Ron Paulie Girl

Cute. :)

This is my kind of thread. The no BS kind.

Ron Paul is just pounding the truth into a nation of thick heads.

Jennifer
01-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Sorry if you missed my whole point because of one simple typo! Geez!

JimInNY
01-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Sorry if you missed my whole point because of one simple typo! Geez!

Unfortunately, the world of forums is buzzing with spelling teachers.