View Full Version : Making a Statement with Banners & Signs - Part I

01-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Our Meetup group rented two tables (not just one... two tables..!) at a regional collectors expo. With that dang media black out in full swing we wanted to make a statement that couldn't be ignored... and yes my friends a statement was made...

The "Media Table" as I call it began as a near blank roll of white vinyl... the Ron Paul Revolution spray painted into the center, and flanking on both sides were messages: "Vote Freedom" and "Become the Media". The idea was to get the attendees to sign the banner, and then donate it to Ron Paul HQ in Washington DC. Our video of the days events...

Peace & Joy,
Ramblin Randy

01-30-2008, 09:42 PM

01-30-2008, 09:52 PM
It needs to be noted that the "Media Table" was a good conversational "Ice Breaker" and the visuals, including a slide show, slowed down the show attendees as they buzzed by our tables shopping. The biggest attention draw came when someone had "pen in hand" and was signing the banner... many would stop and watch in sheer courosity.

I've been asked to tell more about how to create these "media black out" banners. Tomorrow I'll put together some of the image files so folks can quickly replicate the banner.

Peace and Joy,
Ramblin Randy