PDA

View Full Version : What???

satchelmcqueen
01-30-2008, 09:28 PM
I thought the debate tonight was supposed to be one that allowed them to talk a good amount of time ,using good judgement of course. Romney and McCain got all the time they wanted, but when Paul and Huck tried to talk they were rushed or cut off, espacially Ron Paul! I am so sick of this kind of crap I cant stand it anymore. We must do something about this now! Paul was given 8 seconds for one of his answers then cut off by Cooper!! He wasnt allowed to address the question at the beginning and was cut off by Cooper!!! He only really got in one good responce and that was about the war which he did great in answering towards the last, but still Cooper was trying to interupt after just a minute or so even though MR and JM got almost 20 minutes before that! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

We must take them down now!!!! Bombard CNN with calls and Emails and let them know how much of a farce this whole thing is. Then bombard the FCC and demand they step in and do something. Im starting right now. And Im glad Paul walked away by himself on 2 occasions, they dont deserve him\!!:mad:

Paulitical Correctness
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Not a productive way of channeling your anger.

Go canvass, give lots of money, etc.