PDA

View Full Version : Didnt Anderson Cooper said he will come back to Paul in 2 questions

asifp
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
When Paul wanted to talk about his Conservative values like everyone , AC was like I PROMISE I will come back to you in two questions.

Why didnt Paul say something , like are the two questions done !!

Agora
01-30-2008, 09:20 PM
He Did!!! (((((((((((((((((((((

Cinderella
01-30-2008, 09:22 PM
first he said hed be back to him in 2 seconds....then it was 2 questions.....what a waste of time that debate was....though i must say when Dr. Paul did speak he spoke well....he just needed more time

dax702
01-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Anderson Cooper lied to Ron Paul's face. If I ever see that man, I'm going to punch him in the face, no matter the consequence and say "that was for what you did to Ron Paul"

theantirobot
01-30-2008, 09:24 PM
There was one time when they were about to go to Ron Paul from Romney, but then Romney kept talking, then they moved on. I wonder if Cooper feels sorry for the way they treat Paul.

asifp
01-30-2008, 09:24 PM
He Did!!! (((((((((((((((((((((

I TIVOed it.......

wow as I see this , they were talking about Connor and Anderson just completely shut out Ron Paul during the answer and said Senator McCain just as Paul was answering

talk about being dis respectful.....wow

wsc321
01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
If I remember, Anderson actually said something like "I promise"... it was a bold lie. Sick.

orolonn
01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Yes he did. I was so mad I was practically yelling at AC. He totally blew RP off after he told him he would come back to him. I emailed CNN letting them know I wasn't happy about that...

I am completely appalled by the lack of fairness that was shown in the 1/30/08 debate. Dr. Paul was virtually ignored during the entire program. He had six speaking times with two of those times being cut off. I find it disgraceful that Anderson Cooper told Dr. Paul that he would have his chance to comment in just a few moments (and two questions later), then when that time came, he never acknowledged him again. Dr. Paul was not given a fair shot at participation in this debate. For that matter, Mike Huckabee wasn't either. If I had known that CNN would allow their debate to become a two person grudge match between McCain and Romney, I wouldn't have even bothered tuning in. If I wanted a censored debate, I'd tune into Fox. I am interested in hearing what ALL candidates have to say. In fact, you might be surprised to know that the majority of Americans want to hear ALL the candidates. Though, one would never guess that by watching your broadcast. Your debate offered little in the way of new information from the candidates and amounted to little more than political entertainment.

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Anderson Cooper and CNN screwed Ron paul Tonight.....

Does anyone have the time each Candidate got????

280Z28
01-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Anderson Cooper lied to Ron Paul's face. If I ever see that man, I'm going to punch him in the face, no matter the consequence and say "that was for what you did to Ron Paul"

I'll do the same

chiplitfam
01-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I say goodbye to CNN as well as Faux. MSNBC is next on the list. Let's see how long they last.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-30-2008, 09:35 PM
The media has become Confident enough in their power that they feel they can completely disrespect the only candidate with sound monetary policy.

BOYCOTT CNN!!!

Goldwater Conservative
01-30-2008, 09:36 PM
They did something similar to Huck. And he (and other moderators) have done it in other debates before.

Notice how they (I think it was AC) cut away from Paul after he gave a ten-second answer to a question McCain and Romney got to answer at length and which he was promised a minute for?

And how AC busted out with "t-t-time" a few times?

4RP08inKCMO
I say goodbye to CNN as well as Faux. MSNBC is next on the list. Let's see how long they last.

Did you watch the MSNBC debate last week?

A. Havnes
I was so mad a Cooper! He didn't let him answer the question, and when he promised to return to it, he didn't!

Constitution Supporter
01-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Yes. They lied to his face. They aslo lied to Huckabee. They told RP they'd give him a question in 2-2.5 minutes, actually if I remember correctly they promised RP they would. And they did not. And they told Huckabee they would shower him with questions. Which they did not. So much for the trust of the MSM.

joelfarm
01-30-2008, 09:56 PM
In this point in the history of mankind, as sad as it is to say- It is a dog-eat-dog world. We all know from personal situations to the way all forms of social contact such as politicians that the more agressive you are, the higher up the food chain you are.
Even if MSM were giving Dr. Paul coverage, he does not grab the situation and hold onto it.Debating is becoming a lost art and although Ron Paul is a great orator in a speaking engagement, he is not fighting these other lugheads on an even stage. I'm not saying to act like the fools beside him do from time to time, but butt in, continue getting points in even after being interupted, get tough!!

tpreitzel
01-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah,

Another false promise! Did you see Ron's expression when Anderson said that he would return to that question in a few minutes? Priceless.

To sum up, Ron closed quite strong. I thought he was taking a nap during the first half of the debate. ;) His response to the McCain and Romney bickering over Iraq was priceless and left a lasting impression with me at least. Great stuff. Actually, I thought this debate was MUCH better for Ron than the last one even if he slept through the first half. ;) j/k

However, I do appreciate very much that McCain revealed his true nature to the viewing audience, his vindictive nature. Hopefully, we'll see McCain take the express lane into political oblivion.

dirka
01-30-2008, 10:07 PM

I'm with you, Anderson fucker better leave California fast and never come back here. What a little piece of shit

satchelmcqueen
01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
I'll do the same

me too. :mad: