PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee endorsement of Paul?

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Help me out here. While I was watching the debate there seemed to be a part where Huckabee was referring to RP as the only conservative person (beside himself) at the debate. We got the description part but as soon as we got to the part where he would say the name ("..and that person is...") it cut to a commercial type break.
Just now in the post-debate they showed the same part and once again, just as he was about to say the name they cut away to something else.
What do you guys think? Am I mistaken on what I thought I was hearing?

WilliamC
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
I'd have never thought it, but Huckabee could be a VP for Paul.....

After all, he's already talking Paul's positions.

Johncjackson
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
I saw him say "this guy on the far right end of the table" meaning HIMSELF.

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
oh ok. It just seemed like he was describing someone else. I caught the "person on the far-right" part but he seemed to be about to gesture at Dr. Paul when they cut away.
I don't suppose there's anyone on this forum who might have attended the debate that might be able to tell us what happened?
Just odd that they cut away twice. I was watching online though, maybe tv viewers saw the whole thing?

A. Havnes
01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Well, I think we figured that Huckabee would team up with Ron Paul this debate, and he did seem to be grouping himself with Paul by calling them the "guys on the end." I bet Huckabee would endorse Ron Paul when he drops.

doyle
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Yeah right. He would never

NMCB3
01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Well, I think we figured that Huckabee would team up with Ron Paul this debate, and he did seem to be grouping himself with Paul by calling them the "guys on the end." I bet Huckabee would endorse Ron Paul when he drops.None of them will endorse Ron.

Delaware
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Nah he wont, the war is a large disagreement.

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 09:20 PM
I wish I had recorded this. Anyone else who watched online see this? Or am I just smoking something? I'm at work so it's possible I missed what was going on.
I wouldn't like Huckabee as VP, but if he says good things about Ron Paul..... He IS dropping out before too long you know....

VoteForRonPaul
01-30-2008, 09:21 PM
As far as I remember Huck said before that he will endorse anybody but Ron Paul

WedgeTalon
01-30-2008, 09:26 PM
At around the point where the moderator was shafting Huck and Paul and they gave each other a frustrated look, I turned to my wife and asked, "What if Huckabee dropped out and endorsed Paul?"

It doesn't make sense for him to support the other two guys, they're too different from what he's saying. Paul would then get (most likely) any delegates that Huck had won. It could be a big help.

Unlike Mr 911's endorsement. Talk about worthless. I would not be surprised if it hurts McCain more than it helps.