PDA

View Full Version : Mccain Is Retarded!

CareerTech1
01-30-2008, 09:05 PM
McCain didn't answer any questions - just started namedropping and "straight talk" etc.

I don't understand how anyone - Gov Schwarzenneger or anyone - would vote fo that guy -

Ethek
01-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Arnolds wife, Shriver, is a Kennedy. Ted Kenndy is McCains best bud.

charger
01-30-2008, 09:07 PM
I use to think he was just an evil bastard. After tonights debate it is clear he is also a stupid bastard.

WilliamC
01-30-2008, 09:07 PM
McCain didn't answer any questions - just started namedropping and "straight talk" etc.

I don't understand how anyone - Gov Schwarzenneger or anyone - would vote fo that guy -

Maybe they just have the same mental capacity?

charger
01-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Arnolds wife, Shriver, is a Kennedy. Ted Kenndy is McCains best bud.

You can tell by the job Arnold is doing in Cali-fonia who wheres the pants in the family. How can Arny call himself a Republican.

JK/SEA
01-30-2008, 09:10 PM
I'd explain, but i don't want to get labeled a 'conspiricy kook'...seems people have a difficult time seeing the BIG picture.

tamor
01-30-2008, 09:10 PM
I think he has PTS (Post Tramatic Stress) -- Really, I'm serious

thuja
01-30-2008, 09:12 PM
he is obviously taking some medication.

Mr. White
01-30-2008, 09:15 PM
The man is still fighting the Vietnam War guys. Let's just move on.

PimpBlimp
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

McCain reminded me of this quote tonight ;)

cindy25
01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
not retarded, just brain damaged from the POW years

Goldwater Conservative
01-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Arnie advocated universal health care when Wolf Blitzer interviewed him before the debate. He's a George H. W. Bush RINO.

freelance
01-30-2008, 09:34 PM

He was downright scary tonight. He was way too controlled for a man who flies off the handle at everything.

CareerTech1
01-30-2008, 09:53 PM
the thought of him at the head of the country is scary.

Mike Chambers
01-30-2008, 09:55 PM
McCain suffers from a cob up his butt.

traitorist
01-30-2008, 09:57 PM
well, the majority of the voters so far don't think he is so retarded.

A. Havnes
01-30-2008, 09:58 PM
I can't understand why people vote for this man! How can you even think about cutting spending and lowering taxes when you plan on increasing our military power and work overseas? Why would anyone support this guy? He's going to bankrupt us, and I'd rather pack my bags and go anywhere else before that happens!

Blowback
01-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Pretty amazing how looney he is.

Cleaner44
01-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I wish Ron would have started off by saying "let me give you all even straighter talk, the economy is going to hell and McCain doesn't have a fucking clue."

Seanmc30
01-30-2008, 10:00 PM
I use to think he was just an evil bastard. After tonights debate it is clear he is also a stupid bastard.

I'm not sure its stupidity, I think its just typical "Don't say anything to hurt your campaign." McCain and Romney are both just mailing it in now and riding the media wave until the Convention.

jyakulis
01-30-2008, 10:01 PM

i wish he was. i like how the feds are trying to mandate mental health screenings in schools. why don't we start with public office first? because all i see are a bunch of sociopathic liars and deceivers running the whole damn show.

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
I think he has PTS (Post Tramatic Stress) -- Really, I'm serious

don't give him excuses. :D

Vvick727
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
i haven't heard mccain speak without saying "jack kemp". i don't know who this man is, i just know he's bad news.

Constitution Supporter
01-30-2008, 10:05 PM
I agree that he doesn't answer the questions. They asked him if he would do I better job at fixing the economy then Romney. He said well, I have been in the army and have friends in the army bla bla bla. I'm not trying to discredit him for being the army, but what does being in the army, and having friends in the army have to do with the economy. (i mean, besides burring us in debt by funding unnecessary wars) When he "answered" the question, I was like, huh? What does that have to do with the question.

ProfNo
01-30-2008, 10:11 PM
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome quote, and very apropos.

smtwngrl
01-30-2008, 10:11 PM
the thought of him at the head of the country is scary.

They asked him if he would do I better job at fixing the economy then Romney. He said well, I have been in the army and have friends in the army bla bla bla. I'm not trying to discredit him for being the army, but what does being in the army, and having friends in the army have to do with the economy. (i mean, besides burring us in debt by funding unnecessary wars)

Yes! I couldn't help but think tonight that the economy could be crashing all around us, and McCain will still be fixated on war. :eek:

On the lighter side...

Just saw this cartoon:

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/gm/2008/gm080126.gif

nodope0695
01-30-2008, 10:14 PM

-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Very good quote, and it fits very well with McNamedropper. The man is off his rocker, and a fool. Thinking people vote for Ron Paul. Sheeple vote for McPain.

Micah1
01-30-2008, 10:15 PM
McCain isn't qualified to speak on the economy (http://criminalthoughts.com/2008/01/30/mccain-and-the-economy/), and he should just say so. The only reason he doesn't get laughed off the stage is that none of his opponents (save one), the moderators and few in the audience would know a sound fiscal policy if it bit them in the backside.

About 31 minutes into the debate, Volcanic Johnny is sure that there is someone to blame criminally for the credit crisis that is currently wreaking havoc in our financial markets. The problem is that we aren’t regulated enough (I know…. this from the Reagan conservative). He’s just sure that a new oversight agency and more forms to sign when you get a loan is what can prevent future crises. While it is typical of his reactionary outlook and illustrative of his crisis-oriented narrative justifying his candidacy, if he is really interested in understanding the problems, he should look at the Fed policy on interest rate targets during his Senate tenure that made money cheap and caused these problems.

Read it all, but please DiggIt! (http://criminalthoughts.com/2008/01/30/mccain-and-the-economy/)

itshappening
01-30-2008, 10:19 PM
McCain was interrogated and subjected to MIND CONTROL techniques by the Vietcong !

is anyone not worried about that?

they have propagandized him. it's NOT his fault of course but how many years and how much propaganda and "re-education" was he subjected to? this should worry folks as i believe he could have supressed communist sympathies

RonPaulhawaii25
01-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Simply put: YES.
He sis not answer one economic related question, he just went on and on about poeple he knew and that we was in Vietnam. and then I head "Blah, blah, blah".

Spideynw
01-30-2008, 10:21 PM
I only watched the first half hour of the "debate", but everytime McCain started speaking all I heard was "blah, blah, blah". He was very monotone and did not seem to make any sense. Anyone else feel the same way? I thought the other three candidates did way better.

Thomas Paine
01-30-2008, 10:24 PM

For someone who couldn't properly evade North Vietnamese SAMS, McCain has a lot of gall claiming to be a military expert. If anyone is a military expert, it was the VC officer in charge of the SAM battery that flamed McCain's @$$.

thuja
01-30-2008, 10:25 PM
i wonder why there is not more information revealing which drugs and medications are taken by which candidates and holders of various offices.

nightlight
01-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I can't understand why people vote for this man! How can you even think about cutting spending and lowering taxes when you plan on increasing our military power and work overseas? Why would anyone support this guy? He's going to bankrupt us, and I'd rather pack my bags and go anywhere else before that happens!

I doubt people do. But the voting computers do. After all, how could McCain get 5 times more votes than Paul in Florida among 18-29 yo voters? It makes no sense. These people are on internet, so where are they? Where are their discussion boards? There should be five times more of such places than of Ron Paul's supporters. Yet I can't find any.

charger
01-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Here is what I heard. Surge Iraq, Extreme Islamic Facism, Surge Iraq Extreme Islamic facists. Military experience, Military leader, Blah blah blah.

Are we still a country or just a Military State?

I can picture our high school graduates marching in the streets in formation just like the old WWII nazi Germany videos!

What has happened to the peace loving America that we all loved?

davrobi
01-30-2008, 10:39 PM
All the time that John McCain was in the military, he never was ranked any higher than captain. I have heard before that is a big worry about what his true qualifications are.

MrsW
01-30-2008, 10:40 PM
I only watched the first half hour of the "debate", but everytime McCain started speaking all I heard was "blah, blah, blah". He was very monotone and did not seem to make any sense. Anyone else feel the same way? I thought the other three candidates did way better.

I didn't even realize it was humanly possible to use so many words and say so very little. :eek:

Mark
01-30-2008, 11:00 PM
I'd explain, but i don't want to get labeled a 'conspiracy kook'...seems people have a difficult time seeing the BIG picture.

Do you mean a Candidate of the Manchurian kind?

gjdavis60
01-30-2008, 11:05 PM
McCain sounds like he's suffering from the early stages of senility. I'm not kidding.

coastie
01-30-2008, 11:13 PM
All the time that John McCain was in the military, he never was ranked any higher than captain. I have heard before that is a big worry about what his true qualifications are.

:confused:

What is your background with the military? Captain is an 0-6 in the Navy, which when he was in the Navy-wasnt an easy rank to attain. Matter of fact, that whole process on the Officer side of things is very political, and given his connections(read-daddy), one would think he'd of made Admiral ( O-7 to O-10 ) very easily.

In a nutshell, I'm not comprehending your statement.:confused:

lbadragan
01-30-2008, 11:22 PM
McCrazy becomes president and we'll be wishing for W.

randomname
01-30-2008, 11:26 PM

A-HA!

qh4dotcom
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes, he's retarded...see this videos for more proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI&v3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-lYKrQPgZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41CpnoAfbV4

Also McCain has no chance of beating Hillary who is likely to become the Democratic nominee...here's why

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=108892