PDA

View Full Version : Can I get an explantion

mcgraw_wv
01-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Why all the threads I start that don;t simply scream "RON WON THE DEBATE, HE OWNED THEM" gets CENSORED?

Paulitical Correctness
01-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Well, I think Romney & McCain made asses of themselves. And if the majority of the public had common sense they'd see through their bullshit and grow weary of their bickering.

Huckabee won. For one reason alone, he actually confronted the fact that he wasn't getting equal time. Paul is too passive about it.

I'd be happier if he flipped the table over and said "Fuck this shit."

Of course, that would never happen because he is quite possibly the most couth man alive.

Tension
01-30-2008, 09:00 PM
I've had a few comments that didn't post also. I think it's just because there are so many people on the board.

mcgraw_wv
01-30-2008, 09:03 PM
I've had a few comments that didn't post also. I think it's just because there are so many people on the board.

No, I posted 2 threads, had people repond, and them befor eI could respond to them, my thread was deleted.

Funny how we scream out when people censor Ron... but when a Ron Pauil support who think that he didn't win, get censored and its ok...

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-30-2008, 09:04 PM
You must be breaking the rules.

MsDoodahs
01-30-2008, 09:05 PM
PM for TS.

Paulitics08
01-30-2008, 09:05 PM
I've noticed a lot of censoring on here tonight. This is the last place there should be censoring..

mcgraw_wv
01-30-2008, 09:06 PM
What? Stating an opinion on how I felt Ron didn't perform well?

Or was there a rule that says "Only say Pro good things about Ron no matter what"

Victrix
Well, I think Romney & McCain made asses of themselves. And if the majority of the public had common sense they'd see through their bullshit and grow weary of their bickering.

Huckabee won. For one reason alone, he actually confronted the fact that he wasn't getting equal time. Paul is too passive about it.

Of course, that would never happen because he is quite possibly the most couth man alive.

+1

Ron should have and needed to have been more vocal and assertive.
Huckabee fought for extra time and made it known that he was being marginalized.

Granted Ron tried once in the beginning but was smacked down by Anderson 'A-hole' Cooper but he should have taken the dickhead to task for it when Anderson promised him time to speak in 2 min and then continued to ignore him for like 15 more.

The gloves needed to have come off 2 debates ago....

traitorist
censoring and limiting free speech is the new drug here at the forums, didn't you hear?

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Our candidate did a great job tonight. Even though he only had a few minutes, he knocked the ball out of the park. He distinguished himself from the rest of the pack. All the rest of them, could "Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan" themselves to death. Only Paul could make the claim that Ronald Reagan campaigned for him. :)

Celebrate boys. Our guy did well.

PatriotG
01-30-2008, 09:12 PM

The Majoroty of the public does not.

I know...I used to be one of them!

mcgraw_wv
01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Your posting history is currently under review
Your excessive negativity is the reason.

You may be banned if it is determined that you have a history of attempts to undermine the grassroots.

My Response:
Make sure you read my posts on how I shipped extra materials to poster in Super Tuesday states that I had left over form Florida

Make sure you read my posts where I helped develop the Debating Game.

Make sure you read all my Posts organizing Florida initiatives...

------------------------------------

If this place is only for people who think Ron Is god, and can not look objectively on what the reality of the political spectrum is... then perhaps im in the wrong place to get Ron Paul elected.

mcgraw_wv
01-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Bump

MsDoodahs
01-30-2008, 09:28 PM
You shit on the table, expect to be thrown out of the kitchen.

Any questions?

MsD