PDA

View Full Version : Smears of Dr. Paul on Townhall: Polluters Rampant

Douglass Bartley
08-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Anti-Ron Paul Sites Need EPA Superfund Cleanup
Sunday, August 05, 2007 3:28 PM
Here are today's "Top Four" Townhall Polluters

Please see http://rxpaul.townhall.com/g/bc82e2f9-4fd7-4e0f-9e8b-38300c20f16e

and leave comments there. Don't go to the polluters' sites. I will collect your comments at my site and send them on to the polluters. Don't worry about Narcissus going there. I have an hermetically-sealed, anti-Paul virus repelling suit.

dspectre
08-05-2007, 01:52 PM
You shouldn't even give the anti-paul guys attention. If you ignore them, they will go away. If you give them attention, you may actually help them.

Douglass Bartley
08-05-2007, 02:08 PM
You shouldn't even give the anti-paul guys attention. If you ignore them, they will go away. If you give them attention, you may actually help them.

That has not been our strategy at Townhall. We have tried to meet every attack with a reply.

Lord Xar
08-05-2007, 02:10 PM
well, I agree ---

Why not counter attack... the best defense usually is smokescreens... I mean, they attack, you counter attack blah blah blah..

Why don't you attack them or the candidate they support (I am assuming they probably are not associating with anyone, therefore you can't 'really' attack them), so you might just ask.....

Then once they answer you, you rip it apart and give ron's counter argument...

Let me go take a looksy over there...

LibertyEagle
08-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Yes, we need to counter their claims and then, come back with Dr. Paul's message.

But folks, please do not go over there and just insult these people. It will not win us any friends, nor will it win Dr. Paul, converts. TownHall is the biggest Republican website there is and a lot of people read the articles and the associated comments. We have to win these people over.

Remember, we're representing Dr. Paul. Let's try to make him proud.