PDA

View Full Version : One good thing about tonight's debate

qh4dotcom
01-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Guys, I agree with you...I was upset that Ron Paul did not get a chance to talk more...but something equally as important happened tonight.

Romney made McCain look like a fool and lying bastard!

Nobody here wants McCain to win the nomination....there's no way Ron Paul is going to win the nomination unless McCain's momentum is stopped...Since McCain and Romney made each other look like fools and accused each other of lying there will be people who won't vote for either of them....that's good for Ron Paul even if he didn't get to speak as much as we would have hoped...Ron Paul also made them look like fools too.

rp08orbust
01-30-2008, 08:58 PM
I have never been filled with so much political rage in my life. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, given that I live in Australia.

qh4dotcom
01-30-2008, 10:15 PM
The economy can't be worse in Australia than it is already here

Nathan Hale
01-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Nobody here wants McCain to win the nomination....

Umm, while I'd like Ron Paul to win first and foremost, if Ron Paul doesn't win, I'd rather see McCain than Romney.

dax702
01-30-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm glad that McCain shot himself in the foot by distorting a quote by Romney, I hope it hurts him a LOT!

wildflower
01-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I don't like McCain OR Romney, but I have a particular dislike for Romney. That guy is a pathological liar and phony extrodinaire.

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 10:30 PM
When it comes to Romney and McCain I have to look at who would do the least damage. With all the time Romney spends on his hair he would have less time than McCain to cause trouble. So Romney has to be the lesser of the evils...unless McCain has a nap time in which case I would have to compare that with the time Romney spends on his hair.

zadrock
01-30-2008, 10:31 PM
I have never been filled with so much political rage in my life. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, given that I live in Australia.

Thanks, dude. I've been beyond pissed for hours now, but then I read your post, and it struck me as really funny for some reason. I really needed a laugh. :)

We can't let ourselves get too down. RP was composed enough to give a great post-debate interview. We just gotta pick ourselves up and get back to it.

Z

thomaseusin
01-30-2008, 10:32 PM
i thought it was an awesome debate myself - seeing the bickering children on stage.. negativity at its finest.. great for RP? maybe.. worse for them? definitely

Goldwater Conservative
01-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Frankly, it was a murder-suicide. I'm not sure who did the murdering, but both lost big time. McCain came across as a mean-spirited liar, while Romney came across as a smug flip-flopping whiner.

qh4dotcom
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't like McCain OR Romney, but I have a particular dislike for Romney. That guy is a pathological liar and phony extrodinaire.

I can't stand McCain....don't like Romney either but his tax cuts are bigger than McCains

Free McKilt
01-31-2008, 12:20 AM
Don't forget that McCain is a crook and was one of the Keating 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five). He should be doing time, not running for president.

VoteForRonPaul
01-31-2008, 12:23 AM
Ron Paul also made them look like fools too.
Agreed :D

Molly1
01-31-2008, 12:23 AM
Frankly, it was a murder-suicide. I'm not sure who did the murdering, but both lost big time. McCain came across as a mean-spirited liar, while Romney came across as a smug flip-flopping whiner.

mean spirited...that's a good description of mccain.

Like you shouldn't turn your back on him or something.

I don't want to see him anywhere near the oval office. ugh.

BreakYourChains
01-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Umm, while I'd like Ron Paul to win first and foremost, if Ron Paul doesn't win, I'd rather see McCain than Romney.

I cannot believe you would say that! Have you been living under a rock? Please, do some homework. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still evil. Do not give up on Ron Paul, ever. We are only beginning this march to the finish line.

Enzo
01-31-2008, 12:29 AM

Just Bring Rupert Murdoch home?

RP2008
01-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Just Bring Rupert Murdoch home?

He said he lives in Australia not Hell...

jacmicwag
01-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Paul won the debate - again. Just ask Frank.

CUnknown
01-31-2008, 12:45 AM
To the angry dude from Australia..

We feel your pain. It is our pain. We're angry as hell, and our votes maybe won't even be counted, so it's not any better here. Unfortunately, that is the state of the USA. And when it sucks here, we like to take out our anger on other countries, apparently. So it pretty much sucks everywhere. Ron Paul is the only one who can save the world.

N13
01-31-2008, 01:04 AM
McCain and Romney looked like idiots, Asshats in this debate. I can't stand either of them.

Ron and Mike came across as trustable, intelligent, men of integrity.

I have to give credit to Huckabee, I finally have a good opinion of him.

RP is still the man for the job. Nobody can mess with him when it comes to the constitution, fiscal and monetary policy.

Edu
01-31-2008, 01:07 AM

I have to apologize for our country. We shouldn't be effecting your country. I am truly sorry.

We are trying to fix it and put our out of control government back under the control of the constitution.

I am sorry we are setting a bad example. We are working on it.

If you can help in any way it is appreciated.

pacelli
01-31-2008, 01:08 AM
Ron Paul also made them look like fools too.

You got that right. Its called blowback, and well-fucking-deserved! "Make fun, buddy". RP got Mitt back!

pacelli
01-31-2008, 01:23 AM
I cannot believe you would say that! Have you been living under a rock? Please, do some homework. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still evil. Do not give up on Ron Paul, ever. We are only beginning this march to the finish line.

+1776. I'm writing in Ron Paul. For once in my life I will be casting a doubtless vote.

SeanEdwards
01-31-2008, 01:28 AM
McCain is the scariest bloodthirsty maniac I have ever seen in a presidential campaign. Pure evil demented madness. You can just tell from looking at him that he is barely restraining himself from physically attacking the other people at the debate. He's got this big nervous monkey grin he slaps on while he is fantasizing about ripping out his opponents jugular with his teeth.

Jon4Ron
01-31-2008, 01:51 AM
To those of you who like one better then the other if Ron dose not win this thing. I'm sorry but to me there are only two types of candidates in this race. There is Ron and then there are all the rest. I didn't become a republican to vote for anyone else but Ron, even if I have to frickin write it in with a crayon on that stupid Diebold. I wouldn't be here right now if it were not for Ron Paul. For me it's Ron Paul or nothing at all. TYVM

jkm1864
01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
I want McCain to Win the Republican Nomination and Hillary to Win the Demacratic Nomination why? Because this could be the first election that a independent wins the white house .... Think about first that would rock. Also Ron could point out both of them voted on the IRAQ war and guess what everything else they say is moot.

qh4dotcom
01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
I want McCain to Win the Republican Nomination and Hillary to Win the Demacratic Nomination why? Because this could be the first election that a independent wins the white house .... Think about first that would rock. Also Ron could point out both of them voted on the IRAQ war and guess what everything else they say is moot.

I can't stand McCain....I can't even stand the thought of him being a winner of anything...he's a loser

maghi85
01-31-2008, 02:44 AM

tell me about it... i'm full of rage and I live in Dubai :mad:

raiha
01-31-2008, 02:49 AM
McCain is the scariest bloodthirsty maniac I have ever seen in a presidential campaign. Pure evil demented madness. You can just tell from looking at him that he is barely restraining himself from physically attacking the other people at the debate. He's got this big nervous monkey grin he slaps on while he is fantasizing about ripping out his opponents jugular with his teeth.

I work in mental health and yup....you got it!

Molly1
01-31-2008, 02:54 AM
tell me about it... i'm full of rage and I live in Dubai :mad:

You saw the debates in Dubai?:eek:

wow!

Geez how embarrassing. These silly excuses for debates were seen all over the world?:eek:

I thought they just subjected Americans to this junk.

rp08orbust
01-31-2008, 08:51 AM

I have to apologize for our country.

No need--I'm a US expatriate.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-31-2008, 09:12 AM

I've been wondering if his age is starting to affect his cognitive reasoning skills, and possibly his emotional stability. He seems like that cranky old guy that likes to yell about nothing, except he wants to do his yelling with the most advanced military in the world. Really scary.

The Minister
01-31-2008, 09:17 AM
I've been wondering if his age is starting to affect his cognitive reasoning skills, and possibly his emotional stability. He seems like that cranky old guy that likes to yell about nothing, except he wants to do his yelling with the most advanced military in the world. Really scary.

Imagine 4 years from now......

qh4dotcom
01-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Imagine 4 years from now......

Maybe he will not make it....that's why a lot of people are worried about who is going to be Vice-President.

newyearsrevolution08
06-04-2008, 01:47 AM

There is yet again another amazing post by Nathan Hale.:confused: