PDA

View Full Version : Victory is within our reach!

MaidenFan
01-30-2008, 08:53 PM
The campaign is growing, and even with a media blackout in full swing the message is spreading like wildfire. Remember, we're in this thing till the end, our goal on Tuesday is to pick up enough delegates to force a brokered convention. This will give us the one and only thing we need to win, TIME. We need time for our message to get out there, we need time to beat the monstrous media. If we keep knocking on those doors we can do it! Just in case anyone missed it this email was sent out by the campaign:

I wanted to share my experience canvassing here in Broward County, South Florida.

As you know, Dr. Paul took 3% of the vote yesterday in Florida. A friend and I signed up on the campaign's website to be a precinct leader, and took it upon ourselves to canvass 13 precincts in Broward County. I'm proud to report that in the precincts that we canvassed, Dr. Paul came in second to John McCain.

That's right; Dr. Paul beat Romney, Giuliani and Huckabee. This happened with almost NO media coverage of Dr. Paul. It's particularly noteworthy, because Broward County is a stronghold of Rudy Giuliani.

We know of other Dr. Paul supporters in Broward County who were waving Dr. Paul's signs, but they did not do that well in their precincts. Sign waving does NOT get votes, BUT PRECINCT WORK DOES GET VOTES!!! Please do the precinct work in your area so that Dr. Paul will win. God Bless You.

We've seen this pattern time and time again since Iowa. Maybe we can't win outright, but we can sneak in through the back door if we just dig in and work hard. We're up against a system which, until now, had a complete monopoly on information in this country. Defeating such a system, which has be entrenched for a good sixty years now, isn't going to be easy.

Hey nobody said it was going to be easy, but everyone knows it's RIGHT. That's why we have no choice but to fight and that's why, in the end, we'll WIN!