PDA

View Full Version : Walking-Out is the Best Action

hellsingfan
01-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Talking for 10 sec doesn't help, walking out will be news. And not to say history in the making!!!! I am getting pissed to oblivion, if thats possible.

Thumper
01-30-2008, 08:29 PM
agreed...RP and Huck should both walk out...this is BS...

painter4Ron Paul
01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
okey dokkey

racerzeke
01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
I kind of agree but then they probably wont let him in any debates in the future which would suck

hellsingfan
01-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Standing UP for the right thing is not acting like a baby. When a baby cries they want to always get something which has nothing to do with fairness. This is a problem about fairness.

cosm95
01-30-2008, 08:33 PM
agreed...RP and Huck should both walk out...this is BS...

and if that happened, CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc would applaud Huck & RP for showing their bias...... NOT
they would ignore them even more and portray McCain & Romney as the only "serious" candidates.

tanstaafl
01-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I know all the talk about "the MSM" but CNN and Fox are different companies and what CNN is doing is soooooo transparentl. Especially after Huckabee spoke up I am amazed this favoritism continued.

I mainly wish that Ron Paul didn't speak up in echo of Huckabee and ask "Anderson" specifically "Did CNN decide beforehand to give only two of the candidates 80% of the talk time of whether that is just HIS attempt to railroad the election???? And, as a second question, do you think the American people are so stupid that they won't notice the disparity in treatment?????"

Doing that PUBLICLY was what I wish Ron Paul had said on those FEW occasions when he was allowed to squeeze in a few words.

N13
01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
I was picturing Ron getting up and throwing his chair, walking off the stage and leaving.

But it was really me and my feelings towards politics. The state of affairs is so messed up, there is no going back until it hits rock bottom.

sunghoko
01-30-2008, 08:51 PM
He should have went alan Keyes batcrazy. Don't answer the questions and just straight up accuse Anderson and CNN.