View Full Version : The Debate Big Picture

JPFromTally
08-05-2007, 12:39 PM
I believe the cash on hand come October will look like this:

1. Ghouliani
2. Romney
3. FT
4. Ron Paul

Huckabee, Browback, Hunter and Tommy T. will probably drop out by then. Both because of lack of money and because of pressure from the GOP.

There are still a half a dozen debates between now and January. RP will get a lot more face time. I just hope he gets coached a little more - I wasn't very happy with his answers this time go round.

Ron Paul Fan
08-05-2007, 12:47 PM
I think there's like 8 debates between now and January. I'm guessing Hunter won't do well in the straw poll and will drop out soon after. Tommy Thompson, Huckabee, Tancredo, and Brownback may stick around a little longer depending on how they do there. Paul has enough money to get to January and spread the message of liberty. Someone mentioned in another thread that Dr. Paul will benefit when he's got more time to speak and not have to cram his message into 30 seconds, and I agree.

MozoVote
08-05-2007, 12:49 PM
My hunch, is we lose two contestants after Ames.

Omnis
08-05-2007, 12:50 PM
If Fred ever decides to start participating, that is. Also, I think Huckabee will stay in. Arkansas is crazy about him and he put up a good showing at the ABC debate.

torchbearer
08-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Digg story about debate becoming popular, needs your vote to stay on front page!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Blasts_Unconstitutional_Undeclared_Wars_a t_GOP_Debate