PDA

View Full Version : Digg It - ABC Reset Repub Debate Tally

PatriotOne
08-05-2007, 12:11 PM
I know we are winning by a huge margin but it's always good to show the bias and dirty tricks to the peeps. Digg it hard and get it front page.........................
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/ABC_Reset_Republican_Debate_Tally_After_Ron_Paul_W in

mport1
08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
No they didn't. We need to stop jumping to conclusions. Those were two separate polls. A pre and post debate poll.

spacebetween
08-05-2007, 12:14 PM
No they didn't. We need to stop jumping to conclusions. Those were two separate polls. A pre and post debate poll.

Pretty sure you're right.

This is ridiculous.

mport1
08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Can whoever posted this on Digg take it down? Anybody know how to contact them.

Also Free Market News botched this again like they did with the fundrasing stories.

Haha, see the source is prisonplanet. No surprise there.

jj111
08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Where is the post debate poll?

Wyurm
08-05-2007, 12:16 PM
I know we are winning by a huge margin but it's always good to show the bias and dirty tricks to the peeps. Digg it hard and get it front page.........................
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/ABC_Reset_Republican_Debate_Tally_After_Ron_Paul_W in

oh, geeze, I really hope you aren't digging that.

They didn't reset anything. The first poll was a PRE-debate poll and it's still available. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Decision2008/popup?id=3436272

The second was a POST-debate poll and it is also still available. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Decision2008/popup?id=3436820

spacebetween
08-05-2007, 12:17 PM
oh, geeze, I really hope you aren't digging that.

They didn't reset anything. The first poll was a PRE-debate poll and it's still available. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Decision2008/popup?id=3436272

The second was a POST-debate poll and it is also still available. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Decision2008/popup?id=3436820

Bury it as inaccurate.

Wyurm
08-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Bury it as inaccurate.

Just did.

CurtisLow
08-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Bury it as inaccurate.

mport1
08-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Why must everything be a conspiracy? This is more proof to never listen to prisonplanet. They jump to conclusions like this all the time.

Birdlady
08-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Why must everything be a conspiracy? This is more proof to never listen to prisonplanet. They jump to conclusions like this all the time.

If you look at Prisonplanet, the article was originally from Free market news. Prisonplanet just reposted it on their website. Why must everything be a conspiracy. This is more proof to never listen to you. You jump to conclusions like this all the time.

Wyurm
08-05-2007, 12:34 PM
If you look at Prisonplanet, the article was originally from Free market news. Prisonplanet just reposted it on their website. Why must everything be a conspiracy. This is more proof to never listen to you. You jump to conclusions like this all the time.

lol, would you guys stop? geeze, just make sure it's gone, burried whatever. We are actually doing the author and everyone else who posted that article a huge favor. It's an understandable mistake that even some other, respectable forum members made earlier. Now, be nice and bury that thing.

Birdlady
08-05-2007, 12:36 PM
lol, would you guys stop? geeze, just make sure it's gone, burried whatever. We are actually doing the author and everyone else who posted that article a huge favor. It's an understandable mistake that even some other, respectable forum members made earlier. Now, be nice and bury that thing.

I am just trying to point out some of the nonsense that goes on here. There are a few people that will knock at prisonplanet any chance they can.

I will bury it, but let's not put the blame on a website that just reposted it.

Roxi
08-05-2007, 12:36 PM

the voice of reason! :D

mport1
08-05-2007, 12:37 PM

I don't want to start a fight here, but they posted it on their website without doing the proper research. They do this all the time and grasp at any kind of conspiracy they can get their hands on.

Birdlady
08-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I don't want to start a fight here, but they posted it on their website without doing the proper research. They do this all the time and grasp at any kind of conspiracy they can get their hands on.

I was just about to put this on my blog...I know we all have responsibility to check the story, but when a BIG news organization such as the Free Market News says this. I take it as reliable.

So what this means is that we need to take everything out of Free Market News with a grain of sand and be more careful to report what they say. They were wrong about Ron Paul's contributions which became a huge story and they are wrong about this. You are pointing your finger at the WRONG party!

Lois
08-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Umm - I think it was we on here that were jumping to the conclusion first. I'm going back and deleting all my posts referring to resetting the polls.

LibertyOfOne
08-05-2007, 12:45 PM

Free Market News also said that Ron Paul had 5 million in the bank. I think they lost all credibility to begin with. So bury that damn story!

Roxi
08-05-2007, 12:48 PM
josh, foo where are you?????? PLEASE GET RID OF THIS THREAD!!!