PDA

View Full Version : Am I nuts or is this a total DISGRACE?

ggibson1
01-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Am I nuts or is this a total DISGRACE?

This is America? Is this how people treated each other when the Founding Fathers were arguing what to do about the red coats???

NerveShocker
01-30-2008, 07:58 PM
We need to send messages in and complain about this at the website for the debate. Anderson cut Ron Paul off twice now this is completely un-acceptable he has never cut anyone else off like this.

Akus
01-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Use this fact next time you canvass. Ron paul is silenced by the media. This is not an accident, but a fully conscious effort.

Staupostek
01-30-2008, 08:01 PM
I have wondered if I am going crazy lately or is all this censorship really happening to Ron Paul. Some people I work with are starting to notice it too, so evidently it is happening and it is disgraceful.

jonahtrainer
01-30-2008, 08:09 PM
I have wondered if I am going crazy lately or is all this censorship really happening to Ron Paul. Some people I work with are starting to notice it too, so evidently it is happening and it is disgraceful.

The worst thing that can happen to the media is to for them to lose their creditability. As you talk with other people bring up the blatant bias. Then ask them "Why believe anything they say? How do you know what they say about the candidate you like is the truth? Obviously, they are biased just look how they have treated Ron Paul. You don't have to agree with his message but you do have to agree that the media's behavior is disgraceful for an objective organization. Let's just call them what they are; propaganda with the intent to deceive you."

hellsingfan
01-30-2008, 08:09 PM
you're nuts and this is a disgrace :)

Give me liberty
01-30-2008, 08:10 PM
total DISGRACE of a free press media

Oh wait theres no such thing as a free press anymore its gov controlled

liberteebell
01-30-2008, 08:15 PM

No, you're not going crazy. My apolitical husband, who has for years made fun of me and rolled his eyes at any mention of media issues, is now screaming at the teevee and reporting to me every thing he sees or doesn't see. He's now become just as much a "conspiracy theorist" as I. :eek:

Richie
01-30-2008, 08:16 PM
You're not nuts. This is more then a disgrace. It's an embarrassment. I really hate what my country has become. :mad: