PDA

View Full Version : Online Poll

amberj
08-05-2007, 11:37 AM
They obviously don't like Ron Paul here. But he's still in second place.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=26554&only

MozoVote
08-05-2007, 11:39 AM
the dreaded Ron Paul is included, despite our overwhelming fear of his mind-blowing charisma. Surely the Paulians won’t be silly enough to stack our poll the way they’re currently doing at Drudge Report, will they?

Uh oh. He's *daring* us. :)

BillyBeer
08-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Reading those comments reminds me that some people must have picked at lead paint when they were kids.

DisabledVet
08-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Voted bump!

BillyBeer
08-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Comment from "Purple Fury"

However, based on the foreign policy team he's assembled, and his statements regarding his understanding of jihad, and his managerial experience with NYC (where he was regularly proposing policies that ran right into the NYTimes/liberal establishment buzzsaw), he is really the only serious candidate in the race right now.

He's imperfect, but our best bet -- right now -- for solid, responsible leadership, IMO.

Kids, this is why you dont smoke crack. Lets continue with the bankrupt and disastrous neocon policies of Podhoretz, after all the last six years have worked out so well!

Spirit of '76
08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Voted.

Please copy and paste the link instead of just clicking on it. That way, they won't know we came from here.

MozoVote
08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I have to think some of those posts are really RP trolls.

such as :

I have to be the class clown this morning. The whole "Ron Paul" phenomena is a sad example of how we, as Americans, have allowed this false concept of popular opinion to drive the agenda. It's not anything new in politics. It's just that with the speed of information/disemination we hold today, a Ron Paul can manipulate the media and be viewed as somehow "serious and informed" in a very short period of time.

or

Ron Paul knows both the issues that are challenging Americans, and how to write code that swamps on-line surveys. If Ron Paul asked me to eat my foot, I would. (Brain now turned back on)

qwerty
08-05-2007, 11:47 AM
VOTED!

:cool:

BillyBeer
08-05-2007, 11:48 AM
I have to think some of those posts are really RP trolls.

If you read Hannitys forum once or twice, you would find many people that actually spout some of the nonsense like the "purple fury" guy.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Sorry. I won't visit that site.

Anonymous
08-05-2007, 05:48 PM
How does stacking meaningless (and non-scientific) internet polls benefit Ron Paul?

You cannot adopt politics as a profession and remain honest. – Ambrose Gwinett Bierce

shrugged0106
08-05-2007, 05:56 PM
How does stacking meaningless (and non-scientific) internet polls benefit Ron Paul?

You cannot adopt politics as a profession and remain honest. – Ambrose Gwinett Bierce

Welcome home!!

How is it considered a stack if you only vote once?

Couldnt those same Stackers also and reasonably be real life RP potential voters as well?

Lastly, why is a vote for Dr. Paul a "stacked" vote, but a vote for one of the other 8 is a "regular" one?

I honestly dont get that point of view.

edit** whoops!!! I forgot to answer your question!!!

Name Recognition is needed since he wont get it from traditional sources. There is nothing unethical about it and it represents true thought, so why take issue with it?

michaelwise
08-05-2007, 06:06 PM
It's amazing how aware they are becoming concerning our troop strength.

CJLauderdale4
08-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Didn't we give up LGF back in May and pledge never to return???
Oh the temptations!!!

Dary
08-05-2007, 06:14 PM
If you don't want people to vote, then why do you run the poll?

Ya gotta love that traffic though.

shrugged0106
08-05-2007, 06:15 PM
It's amazing how aware they are becoming concerning our troop strength.

ironically, I think that is the point!

freelance
08-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Reading those comments reminds me that some people must have picked at lead paint when they were kids.

You want to come clean the iced tea off of my monitor now?