PDA

View Full Version : Un-be-lievable

jd603
01-30-2008, 07:52 PM
CNN has no shame. I cannot believe the treatment Ron is getting. It blows my mind.

It will rally his current supporters, but for people who don't know him yet, they aren't going to get to know him from this debate.

dan new zealand
01-30-2008, 07:54 PM
its a joke....once again. blatant.

markderidder
01-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Time to boycott the mainstream media. They are all the same.

-Mark

SRRP77
01-30-2008, 07:55 PM
censorship at its best. my parents rarely watch debates and they are appalled.

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 07:56 PM
whats going on?

voytechs
01-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Time to boycott the mainstream media. They are all the same.

-Mark

I started about a month ago. I haven't watched a single news cast, not even latest debate. I just wait for the youtube.

davidkachel
01-30-2008, 08:06 PM
This is blatant and appalling. Not to mention a time-warp... longest two minutes in history. Why don't they just take the next logical step: gag and bind Ron Paul?

Bluedevil
01-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Ill bet that Huckabee complains about being left out first, and RP will be left with nothing to say.

Sematary
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Looks to me like the MSM has marginalized not only Paul but Huckabee. It's pathetic.

HollyforRP
01-30-2008, 08:10 PM
This is a freaking joke! It's Mitt vs. Mccain. When Ron Paul speaks, they cut him off. Ron Paul tried to address a question he didn't get to answer and was cut off so fast it wasn't funny yet they keep letting Mccain and Romney talk and for 10 minutes at least!

This is complete crap.

Danny Molina
01-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Boycotting isn't gonna hit them as hard as we wish. We have to get them some other way.

davidkachel
01-30-2008, 08:20 PM
This is an absolute outrage. This is the worst and most disrespectful treatment of Ron Paul in any debate yet.

chiplitfam
01-30-2008, 08:23 PM
This is the establishment's unleasing of hell against truth. We must come to the reality of what we are truly facing.

Shaun
01-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Look, Ron just got 3% in the biggest state that has voted to date.
McCain got 36%! If you are a producer at CNN, who are you going to give the time to?
We don't like it, it sucks, but it's reality. Our guy is in last place and they are going to treat him like that. It's life in the USA, it's the free market in action.
Bummer, but no point complaining...

davidkachel
01-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Mitt and John, the amazing smirking assholes.

davidkachel
01-30-2008, 08:35 PM
McCain got 36%! If you are a producer at CNN, who are you going to give the time to?
We don't like it, it sucks, but it's reality. Our guy is in last place and they are going to treat him like that. It's life in the USA, it's the free market in action.

Gee, you don't suppose that perhaps he only got 3% in Florida BECAUSE of this kind of biased bullshit, do you?

Aggiedog
01-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey Huckelbee, you enjoying what Ron Paul has been going through.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-30-2008, 08:39 PM

Exactly. Let Huckabee complain so they can laugh at him.

Go out, talk to people, spread the word, become a precinct leader. Get motivated. I'd love to come in Saturday night and see the same threads on this forum as I saw Saturday morning because everyone was out canvassing and talking to people about Ron Paul.

jd603
01-30-2008, 08:42 PM
you're wrong, they always shut him down, they ignored his 1st/2nd place victories, it is the media against him , if they gave ron the same time as the others, he'd probably be going head to head with mccain and/or romney.

spunkel
01-30-2008, 08:48 PM

first ask yourself why he only got 3%??? chicken or egg ???

HollyforRP
01-30-2008, 08:52 PM

Nah, this has been going on for quite some time.

txporchpisser
01-30-2008, 08:55 PM
i'm sick....that was the worst i have ever seen.....RP might have got 4 minutes Yall please donate.

hopeforamerica
01-30-2008, 08:59 PM
kill the t.v.!!! It will improve your life tremendously! I did it 11 years ago and never looked back.

stevedasbach
01-30-2008, 09:00 PM
Gee, you don't suppose that perhaps he only got 3% in Florida BECAUSE of this kind of biased bullshit, do you?

The campaign had the resources ($20 million donated 4th quarter) to blanket the airwaves nationally and drive those poll numbers up into double digits. They chose not to.

Hopefully they still have a good chuck of those funds and have something big planned that will make a huge impact, but time is running out.

If Ron Paul finishes 3rd or 4th in most of the Super Tuesday states and only earns a handful of delegates, I don't see how they will be able to stop McCain or Romney from earning an abolute majority of the delegates.

OTOH, if they have a plan to win a bunch of states and manage to close the delegate gap then their decision to conserve the funds will prove to be brilliant. We'll know one way or the other in less than a week.

CareerTech1
01-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Donate