PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the new Ron Paul videos?

Perry
08-05-2007, 10:55 AM
It has been a very busy week for Paul so where are all the new videos?
I know for a fact the he's been to many rallies and discussions that are being taped but I'm having trouble finding anything new on youtube & google. Someone throw me a bone here!

lillyx
08-05-2007, 02:44 PM
The newest Thing is to link to freeme.tv -they are trying to keep updated.

mackler
08-05-2007, 03:16 PM
No kidding. A month ago there was new RP content every day it seemed. Now it's been a couple weeks since I've seen anything that wasn't shot on a camcorder from two rooms away. The rally in Austin? All I've seen is bad video and bad audio. And I've heard reports of a rally in Pennsylvania, but no sign that anyone taped it. Pathetic!

These rallies and speeches are important compaign material. Has the national campaign been infiltrated by enemies who are preventing supporters from setting up a tripod or getting a real audio feed? WTF?!

PS freeme.tv blows. They obviously spent more time making it simulate a broken VHS tape then in making their server fast enough to serve the video without having to buffer every five seconds. People, we have the technology...

Perry
08-05-2007, 05:42 PM
There was another from the Alamo but it also had poor quality A/V as well.
Did you see that crowd?! I really want to see these events and they get me charged and i show them to others who get charged as well.

Man from La Mancha
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
No kidding. A month ago there was new RP content every day it seemed. Now it's been a couple weeks since I've seen anything that wasn't shot on a camcorder from two rooms away. The rally in Austin? All I've seen is bad video and bad audio. And I've heard reports of a rally in Pennsylvania, but no sign that anyone taped it. Pathetic!

These rallies and speeches are important compaign material. Has the national campaign been infiltrated by enemies who are preventing supporters from setting up a tripod or getting a real audio feed? WTF?!

PS freeme.tv blows. They obviously spent more time making it simulate a broken VHS tape then in making their server fast enough to serve the video without having to buffer every five seconds. People, we have the technology...

If you know of the technology could you help out freeme.tv it's easy to criticize but at least they are trying. I agree we need a source of high grade video we can all use. All video of any good quality should have a bit torrent in its complete form then we can edit what we want. Won't cost much because we are all servers.