PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs on CNN: F*#* the teleprompter: Ron Paul

agaiziunas
01-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Don't blame the news anchors for the junk they are required to read off teleprompters, here's why:

If I had a $20M salary to read text off a teleprompter, I would read it. I would stick my jabbs in for Ron Paul when given an opportunity, but I wouldn't overdo it if it endangered my $20M salary. I see Lou Dobbs tonight sticking RP's name in places where I think it was ad-libbed just from the intonation.

Dobbs has done this several times tonight pre-debate. He has taken his jabbs, all that he is allowed to do before endangering his job. I'm sorry, but if I had a $20M job to read text off a piece of glass, hell if I would endanger it to push a candidate I believed in. No matter who takes the office the following year, I would have provided for my family to make a life no matter where in the world they decided to live.

I am 100% dedicated to Ron Paul all the way through to his Presidency, do NOT mistake this post for a lack of dedication, but if you have made it this far into the post reading it, I hope you would agree you MIGHT do the same. I am sure the altruistic bunch will argue "Hell No" and let's agree there ARE such people, and those are the ones that are most in tune with Dr. Paul, and those are the ones we want to have run for senate/congress seats.

Either way, $20M salary or $10/hr, I would still VOTE for Paul, but $20M/year might influencce me to just read text off a glass and bring up RP whenever I have a chance in the "ad-lib" sessions.

agaiziunas
01-30-2008, 07:10 PM
real quick quote b4 the $20M salary thing gets scrutinized & while everyone is posting in the debate forum (so I can't be accused of a self-bump), I have no facts to say Dobbs gets a $20M salary, probably closer to $2M, but still large amounts.

glts
01-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Something that the elitist and traitors that make millions of dollars fail to realize is when our country goes down they're going to go down too.

dannno
01-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Something that the elitist and traitors that make millions of dollars fail to realize is when our country goes down they're going to go down too.

+1