PDA

View Full Version : Brits are slowly waking up.

UKMan
01-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Brit refuses to pay tax to fund the war in Iraq (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0406-04.htm)

Brits are slowly realising that the war is not only illegal but that we're paying 10% of our taxes to fund it.

Cinderella
01-30-2008, 06:12 PM
we need a world wide revolution!!!! my family is from colombia...im first generation in this country...and id just like to say that ron paul is supported in colombia!!...ive had my family spread his word there and had them see the youtube videos....theyre all confused as to why he doesnt get media time?? haha they think hes great

thehittgirl
01-30-2008, 06:14 PM
we need a world wide revolution!!!! my family is from colombia...im first generation in this country...and id just like to say that ron paul is supported in colombia!!...ive had my family spread his word there and had them see the youtube videos....theyre all confused as to why he doesnt get media time?? haha they think hes great

Awesome to hear! Hubby took a vacation there in 1992. He'll be pleased to know they support Ron. :D

Mystile
01-30-2008, 06:17 PM
why don't foreign government fund groups within the US to overthrow our current regime? seeing as we have done this hundreds of times....blowback please.

Cinderella
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Awesome to hear! Hubby took a vacation there in 1992. He'll be pleased to know they support Ron. :D

well u see the usa gov wants to go to war w/venezuela and they are going to use colombia as their war pawn.....colombians love americans but hate our gov....they hope ron paul has a chance to win

Give me liberty
01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
why don't foreign government fund groups within the US to overthrow our current regime? seeing as we have done this hundreds of times....blowback please.

You wouldn't mind a russian liberation would you? :D
(Just a thought)

Azprint
01-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Glad we Canadians and France were smart enough to say no. Brits really hate their current Labour Party, they will probably overthrow it next election, if the opposition will not screw up.

Agent CSL
01-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I hope my ex-boyfriend from the UK wakes up. I hope he wakes up piss poor and on the side of a street. It's horrible to say that but I feel it's the only way he's going to stop being so apathetic. :(

Azprint
01-30-2008, 06:20 PM
(Just a thought)

Ok, no Russian hate please, I am of Russian decent ;)

Mauiboy86
01-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Bravo!!

Mystile
01-30-2008, 06:26 PM
(Just a thought)

whatever it takes....hell, why haven't we had a military coup yet? Our generals are too complacent!