PDA

View Full Version : Can I talk to Ron Paul?

LibertiORDeth
01-30-2008, 05:52 PM
We are going to Spokane, Wa tomorrow night where RP will be. Will I be able to meet him and say hi, or is that going to be difficult? Also, if I do see him, what should I have him autograph? (I have a black RP Revolution hoodie and a navy blue RP shirt, but I don't think either of those will work.)

zakkubin
01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
A poster of the constitution. Afterward call me and I'll buy it from you. :)

Alopederii
01-30-2008, 05:58 PM
We are going to Spokane, Wa tomorrow night where RP will be. Will I be able to meet him and say hi, or is that going to be difficult? Also, if I do see him, what should I have him autograph? (I have a black RP Revolution hoodie and a navy blue RP shirt, but I don't think either of those will work.)

How about a $2 bill? (If you don't have one, check with local banks to see if you could exchange $2 for a $ bill.)

OR do you have a pocket constitution?

LibertiORDeth
01-31-2008, 12:19 PM
How about a $2 bill? (If you don't have one, check with local banks to see if you could exchange $2 for a $ bill.)

OR do you have a pocket constitution?

Why a 2?

rob-NC
01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Why a 2?

Because of whats on the back of the 2 dollar bill

Alopederii
01-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Why a 2?

Two reasons. I like the art on the $2 the best (since it's the signing of the Declaration of Independence) and if Ron Paul puts his signature on it, it'll no longer be a worthless piece of fiat currency. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/US_%242_obverse.jpg
http://www.trainweb.org/carl/AOE/640/$2backDecOfInd.jpg

FireofLiberty
01-31-2008, 12:24 PM
It shouldn't be hard at all to meet him, shake his hand, take a picture and get something signed. At most events he stays after his speech to do that and both times I've seen him speak he's stayed afterwards until everyone who wants to has had the chance to meet him.

mconder
01-31-2008, 12:42 PM
A poster of the constitution. Afterward call me and I'll buy it from you. :)

No kidding...I'd be willing to buy a signed replica of the Declaration of Independence.

I'm happy though...I already have a photo with my arm around the guy. What more can I ask for?