PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn't go as planned?

kipload
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
If this doesn't go as planned how many of you would be up for a Ventura/Paul Independent ticket? Look at the precinct program. We're building a party. We have the money. We have the support. We have the internet. We have the message.

NO ONE can claim the Military mantle like Jesse Ventura. He'd rip McCain to shreds. He was a freakin' Navy Seal, and Paul already has A LOT of military support. Both of them want out of Iraq, and Jesse would hunt down bin Laden like a rabid wolf. (remember: up to 70% of Americans will vote against the war if given the right opportunity)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2weLS5gJ4

Jesse and Paul are both social libertarians, and there's no one better than Ron Paul to argue economics.

No matter what I am voting Paul. Please think about it, do some research on Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, and get back to us.

Akus
01-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm all for Jessie Ventura but if we stand anything remotely passable for a chance, he needs to loose whatever the hell is that thing on his chin and get a normal hair cut.

Roadrcr
01-30-2008, 05:12 PM
I agree lol

wstrucke
01-30-2008, 05:14 PM
PLEASE stop talking about third party runs. we're in the middle of a national campaign!!! Put your efforts into help Dr. Paul WIN states! *most* of them are still left!!!!

benhaskins
01-30-2008, 05:16 PM
patience is a virtue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYA16z2-xFg

fxmercenary
01-30-2008, 05:18 PM
If this doesn't go as planned how many of you would be up for a Ventura/Paul Independent ticket? Look at the precinct program. We're building a party. We have the money. We have the support. We have the internet. We have the message.

NO ONE can claim the Military mantle like Jesse Ventura. He'd rip McCain to shreds. He was a freakin' Navy Seal, and Paul already has A LOT of military support. Both of them want out of Iraq, and Jesse would hunt down bin Laden like a rabid wolf. (remember: up to 70% of Americans will vote against the war if given the right opportunity)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2weLS5gJ4

Jesse and Paul are both social libertarians, and there's no one better than Ron Paul to argue economics.

No matter what I am voting Paul. Please think about it, do some research on Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, and get back to us.

ive read about 10 of these "independant" posts in the past 24 hours, all of them are coming from people with feedback under 50... What the hell is going on? :mad:

kipload
01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
ive read about 10 of these "independant" posts in the past 24 hours, all of them are coming from people with feedback under 50... What the hell is going on? :mad:

I've been here for a while. At the DailyPaul longer. Check out my history.

I'm not trying to incite anything. I am hoping Ron knocks it out of the park tonite, and this thing takes off like the wildfire it is capable of being. I just want to talk long-term contengency plans. Any well-run organization takes time to focus on strategy.

josh24601
01-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Ron. Paul. Does. Not. Want. To. Run. Third. Party.

Just Come Home
01-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Shut up.

Just Come Home
01-30-2008, 05:38 PM
People need to get it through their thick heads:

Ron Paul is not running third party. His entire strategy relies on being on the Republican ticket.

Accept it already.

Akus
01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Shut up.

Kipload. Shut up.