PDA

View Full Version : A Donation Wager....

CaliforniaAndre
01-30-2008, 04:51 PM
We are in for a shocker

RP will get the time in the debate, he will have a few outbursts from fans, and he will get MSM time based on what happens tonight....
He will attack in the debate, and all the way to super Tuesday to keep the MSM hot. He has weathered the worst of what will come his way, but can anyone say that McCain, and Rombo are not ripe for the picking.

We see just a "tad" of grumpys temper.... He should be attacked on the 100 year BS and not just by Ron. Thats a war that will involve my kids, kids, kids!
Also the issue of the matching funding.

Huckeey boy will be attacked for recent donations, as well as the ____ (insert punny word here) Tax. As he gets dirty it will take more then wit to keep the "church and state" vote.

Then we get all the real fun.... like the funding issues about to be disclosed for some front runners :-)

The MSM can not ignore you if your going punch for punch with the top runners.

So my bet.... I will give twice (both money bombs), even if I have to max out my girlfriend to do it. If RP is not seen in a new light by this weekend.
I will even go out on a limb and say he is in a newer suit....

If I'm right you go knock on 10 friends doors, or give til it hurts.

Ron Paul 2008!

gb13
01-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Bump!

Let's hope so.

A. Havnes
01-30-2008, 06:03 PM
I hope you're right. I'm not sure how aggressively I want Ron Paul to attack, though.

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll take you up on that wager.
And I'll pledge $1000 if, to start things out tonight, Ron Paul Bitch-slaps each of the other candidates on his way to his podium. :)
Let's admit it, that would be AWESOME.
I sure hope I have to knock on those 10 friend's doors.

thegr8drronpaul
01-30-2008, 06:26 PM
I've got my own personal money bomb going on. I am pledging $100 each time Ron says something that has me either standing up out of my seat or shouting "YES!" at the tv.

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm afraid that approach would have me broke in no time flat. :)