PDA

View Full Version : Campaign ad (inspired by summjet)

noztnac
01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
A man is in line with his two kids at the bank. He's trying to get his paycheck cashed.
The bank teller says "I'm sorry sir. You can;t cash this but I'll take it as a deposit..." She snatches it from his hands..."for your first payment of your share of the national debt.
"How much is that?" he says taken aback. The clerk responds," Let's see you are overdrawn by $37,000...oh wait... are those your children...I'll just add their amount into that total...
and as she's putting in the amount the guy grabs each kid under each arm and bolts out of the bank. On the way home he's driving really fast and talking to his wife on the cellphone. "Honey, we're in deep trouble. The government has taken all of our...your...the kids money...we have to do something fast. and she says... I'ts ok I just turned on the TV. Ron Paul shocked the world. He won the election in a landslide. Everything's going to be ok.

summjet
01-30-2008, 06:42 PM
I love this one too! Maybe we could start a series.

noztnac
01-30-2008, 11:55 PM
I love this one too! Maybe we could start a series.

I liked your ad too but I think yours is a little bit more complicated to do because of the difficulty of pulling off the superhero outfit convincingly. I can see it working really well or coming across as hokey depending on exactly how it is handled. I was a media arts major and have often run across brilliant scripts that are not so easy to actually execute. Still you do have a great idea there. Hopefully someone will run with it.

Crickett
01-31-2008, 12:14 AM
I liked your ad too but I think yours is a little bit more complicated to do because of the difficulty of pulling off the superhero outfit convincingly. I can see it working really well or coming across as hokey depending on exactly how it is handled. I was a media arts major and have often run across brilliant scripts that are not so easy to actually execute. Still you do have a great idea there. Hopefully someone will run with it.

I got one, but no body liked it, but I still do. It is a 15 sec ad.

It shows a pic of a GI holding a murdered Iraqi child. Then a pic of the graves at Arlington. Then that drawn pic of RP holding the baby in the blanket that says LIBERTY on it. Then a voice that says : Don't let our children die. Vote Ron Paul for President.