PDA

View Full Version : Let ABC hear your complaints,loudly!!

Johnnybags
08-05-2007, 09:20 AM
thisweek@abcnews.go.com,<thisweek@abcnews.go.com>

Imagine a Dr not allowed to speak on healthcare or the taxpayers best friend for ten years not getting the opportunity to speak on taxes? Pathetic. Anyway, who was that lady so prominently shot numerous times? What a joke.

mport1
08-05-2007, 09:21 AM
An absolute sham. He got almost no time to speak and George let the "top tier" guys and everybody else drone on all day.

Bergie Bergeron
08-05-2007, 09:21 AM
It's Romney's wife...

Johnnybags
08-05-2007, 09:23 AM
It's Romney's wife...

I do not know why though, looks like some sort of pre coronation. Was that Lindsey Graham next to her?

Original_Intent
08-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Someone needs to do a youtube comparing the face time of Romney's wife with Ron Paul.

JosephTheLibertarian
08-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I just want want to say

BLANK YOU

How dare you ignore Ron Paul? You blanking loser! BLANK YOU!

:p

stevedasbach
08-05-2007, 09:28 AM
However, Ron could have inserted himself on both the healthcare and tax questions, but didn't (others did). This is something he should work on to increase his effectiveness in debates.

SeanEdwards
08-05-2007, 09:34 AM
However, Ron could have inserted himself on both the healthcare and tax questions, but didn't (others did). This is something he should work on to increase his effectiveness in debates.

Yep. And she should start doing stuff like getting the mic and saying "I want to first adress the earlier issue, blah.. blah.." Romney did crap like that and managed to double his mic time by doing it.

mport1
08-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Done.

Cunningham
08-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Fuck ABC

torchbearer
08-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Fuck ABC

I concur.

Sean
08-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Ron Paul cut off many times while others aren't. Ron Paul not asked about health care or taxes. Stepinonallofus is a political hack.

4Horsemen
08-05-2007, 09:50 AM
ABCNNBCBS = B.S.

V-rod
08-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Ron Paul cut off many times while others aren't. Ron Paul not asked about health care or taxes. Stepinonallofus is a political hack.

Well, he was willing to bet every dime he had that Ron Paul would not get elected. Maybe he DID make a huge bet with someone.

Yggdrasil
08-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Be rational. I want them to actually read my message and not have it delted because it had Ron Paul in the title.

Give them pleanty of criticism but don't swear at them or threaten them.

Omnis
08-05-2007, 10:14 AM
They should shut off the other mics when someone is speaking. That snake Romney tried to put Ron down.

maggiebott
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Tried several times after voting to make comment but it takes you to an error page.

Lord Xar
08-05-2007, 10:29 AM
ITs obvious that George does not like Paul...

The Ghouliani-Romney show was a bore. I love how they throw out the keywords of liberty, declaration of Independence.. such a farce..

pwnsey
08-05-2007, 10:40 AM
I sent them an email, this is something that we should do to all the news stations.

james1906
08-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Fuck ABC

What do you expect? It's a Mickey Mouse operation!

AZ Libertarian
08-05-2007, 11:11 AM
I thought maybe I was the only one watching - the comment section on the debate story showed 111 comments when the debate started, with the newest one dated Aug. 2nd. All the posts were in regard to the last Dem debate. I had to jump through 9 flaming hoops to register (UGH!) with ABC to post my comment. Wonder of wonders - it got posted (I didn't use the word 'Ron" in my comment)! When I checked back just now, I still have the only comment posted, BUT the comment count now reads 109! Wonder where the other 3 comments went, and what they said. I just went back to copy my comment, and low and behold, the counter reads 111 again! Here's what I wrote:

"Where are the comments for today's debate? The most recent comment posted is from Aug. 2nd., and there's only one page when it says there are 111 comments! I get the impression that ABC moderates their comment board just like their debate - skew it in the direction that you want it - put Rudy and Mitt front and center, and allow them the lion's share of the time, and don't even ask the Doctor on the panel about healthcare! And don't even call me a 'spammer' - I am an American taxpayer, and an Army Veteran to boot! Shame on ABC for kowtowing to the powers that be, and spitting on the American people with your unfair tactics. Next time act like a man and at least shuffle some cards to determine where candidates stand on the stage, and give EVERY candidate EQUAL (I know you aren't familiar with the term) time. Why is it that I get the feeling the public will never see this comment?"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/comments?type=story&id=3105455

Your turn.

Roxi
08-05-2007, 11:38 AM
im not sure what comments your looking at but the page im refreshing is refreshing normally, i have copied and pasted all comments upon each refresh into notepad and none of them have been deleted and they are all from today heres the link

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/comments?type=story&id=3394394

interpaul
08-05-2007, 11:46 AM
What do you expect? It's a Mickey Mouse operation!

Et tu, Mickey?

ABC=AnyBody Censored

JPFromTally
08-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Network News is becoming obsolete.

http://www.bizzyblog.com/wp-images/ViewersAllNets.jpeg

Bradley in DC
08-05-2007, 12:48 PM
ABC didn't have to invite Dr. Paul at all, that was their right. If anything, thank them for including him, for not cutting off the applause to his anti-Iraqi war answers like Fox did, etc.!

torchbearer
08-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Digg story about debate becoming popular, needs your vote to stay on front page!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_Blasts_Unconstitutional_Undeclared_Wars_a t_GOP_Debate

Keith
08-05-2007, 01:45 PM
I just e-mailed them my thank you for having Ron Paul in the debate and my suggestion that they have him back for another show so that we can hear more about his views than the limited time debate could allow.