PDA

View Full Version : A couple of thoughts for tonight

Sarge
01-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Rudy is going to grandstand and announce his withdrawal just prior to the debate to try and get McCain more votes.

Next, why doesn't Nancy Regan come out and support Dr. Paul. It would be the major coup. Her husband supported Dr. Paul and she has to know the rest are idiots.

If she were to do this, it would blow up the whole election and the media attempt to deep six Dr. Paul.

If she were to do this, the donations to Dr. Paul would go through the roof.

It could be her comeback, at the rest, who have bad mouthed President Regan and stolen his ideas over the years.

She could bring back the Constitution with those words. Her husband would be proud of her to say the least.

matthylland
01-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Is rudy going to be at the debate? I know it doesn't make sense...but i see him doing it just to talk about himself and try to get in bed with McCain

Thanehand
01-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Is rudy going to be at the debate? I know it doesn't make sense...but i see him doing it just to talk about himself and try to get in bed with McCain

And to steal time from Ron. It's totally plausible. He hasn't announced he's out yet, so technically he could still be in the debate as a diversion from our man.

mmink15
01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Not sure, didn't Ron Paul say some negative things about Reagan during and after his administration? I remember something about that from the Meet The Press interview. Of course I know Ron Paul is the most Reagan idealogically, but has Nancy Reagan shown Ron Paul support since that all went down?